Chapter 7

The moon is coming. James is celebrating his new found relationship with Lily, Sirius and Remus are trying to have a nice evening, but the moon is coming. James sees Remus stand up and walk out the portrait hole, but when he tries to follow Peter and Sirius to join him, the three of him stop him. "Stay here with Lily, James," says Remus quietly. The confusion must have shown on James's face as Sirius is quick to explain.

"You've just got with her. I'm sure we can survive one moon without you prancing around the forest with us. Just stay with Lily for the night, Prongsie." James turns to Remus, worry evident in his features. "I'll be fine Prongs, I've got these two to go with me," Remus says, knowing how much his friend worries. "As long as you're alright Moony," says James, leaning in to give Remus a hug. "You can tell Lily by the way," says Remus, and the three boys head out towards the hospital wing.

***

"So you're animagi."

"Yep."

"And Remus is a werewolf."

"Yes."

"And once a month you run around the Forbidden forest as animals so Remus isn't alone."

"Pretty much."

"Wow."

James and Lily are sat cross legged on James's bed eating a bar of chocolate from the secret Marauder stash. Lily has taken the news much more calmly than James expected and now he is at a loss for what to say. "I kind of always suspected that Remus was a werewolf," says Lily nonchalantly, reaching for the chocolate. "I mean, he's not very subtle. Once you get to know him, it's actually quite obvious. That and the fact that you seem to make some kind of werewolf pun at least three times daily." James has newfound respect for this girl. He has just revealed his biggest secret and she is so completely cool with it. God, he wants kiss her so badly right now.

He moves around so he is sitting next to her, the two of them leaning against the headboard of his bed. He puts an arm round her and their lips meet, James grinning into the kiss. When they pull away, James is still grinning. "You do not know how long I have been waiting to do that," he says, pulling her closer. "Now I can do that whenever I like." "You're such a dork," she laughs, and the two spend the next couple of hours like that. Not talking, not kissing, and just lying there in each other's arms, content with the presence of the one they love.

***

Emmeline Vance storms up to her room, fighting to keep the tears from streaming down her face. She is not at all happy with how this evening went and if she sees Lily's stupid face one more time, she thinks she is going to vomit. She rifles around her trunk and eventually produces a small order form for Zonko's Joke Shop. Hand shaking uncontrollably, she ticks the box titled;

Love Potion

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

I originally accidentally wrote Weasley's Wizard Wheezes instead of Zonko's when I wrote this lol. And this is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy short I'm sorry.

Has everyone had a good week? I had a good week. I'm going on band camp in a couple of hours which I'm looking forward too. Two days off school! Yayyy!

Anyway, don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed!

BYeeeeeee