Getting Thru the day

The next morning I got up I was so sore I guess I made Hank mad last night because he didn't take it easy on me. I walked in my bathroom and ran the shower. I stripped naked and noticed the big purple and blue bruise on my right arm. It was very noticeable because I was very light. Lucky me it was 60° degrees out so I wouldn't look like a fool wearing a sweater. I was in the shower for thirty minutes when I decided to get out. I wrapped the towel around me and went into my room. I went into my closet grabbed my pink Hollister sweater that read Hollister in black writing. My black tights and my black uggs. I wanted to be comfortable because of exams. I didn't want to get up but I had to at least we get out at eleven forty-five Something I didn't tell my mama. I decided to put in some extra hours at work so right after school that's where I'll be headed. I got dressed and went down stairs. I walked in the kitchen and noticed my mama and Hank kissing. How could she kiss him after he had sex with me something I just didn't understand. These two were sick in the head.

"Good morning baby"

"morning mama" I said going into the refrigerator grabbing me an apple juice.

"You don't want any breakfast" she asked. She irked my fuckin nerve when she act so caring after she forced me to sleep with her damn man.

"No mama I have to get to school."

I said grabbing my keys off the counter and heading outside.

My Mommy ex boyfriend bought me a cherry red Toyota Camry. Before he died in a car crash. He actually treated me like a daughter. He never touched me or anything. He told me I wasn't able to drive it until I had my license and was a senior. I loved Mark he spoiled me with everything from the clothes to Barbie dolls. I believed his death changed mama because she wasn't a drinker and she neva laid a hand on me.

I pulled up to school and got out the car. School was a love hate thing for me. I hated it because i had to get up but i loved it because i didn't have to suffer at home. i walked in class and took a seat in the back. i always tried to get to class early so all eyes wouldn't be on me when i walked in. I never left my seat unless the bell dismissed us to the next class. But today that didnt happen. "Ms. Sasha can you help me pass out the exams. Make sure that all the girls receive test "A" and all the boys receive test "B". My math teacher Mrs. Green asked handing me the papers.

"Damn ma all that damn ass" this guy name Jason said grabbing my ass.

"keep your damn hands off me jerk" i said hitting him.

"Damn and your feisty i love to jerk off that ass" he said making the whole class laugh. i swear this is why i hated my fucking body.

"Man chill out and show the girl some respect." A guy said sitting in the far corner to the right. He was very handsome. He was a honey brown with baby blue eyes and long black curly hair that was pulled back into a tight ponytail. I never seen him before he had to be new.

"Nigga who the fuck are you trying to be captain save a hoe?" Jason said

"Don't worry about who i am. Just have more respect for the girl damn. Matter of fact you owe her an apology." the cutie said. It was kind of weird never had anyone stick up for me since Mark passed.

"Nigga you batta sit yo ass down before i beat yo ass. Stop trying to save the hoe ain't like you going to get some pussy." Jason was being beyond disrespectful. "Even though the bitch look easy as hell." he said making the class burst out into laughter once more.

"That's enough Jason shut your mouth or your test will be Invalidated." Mrs Green spoke

"May i be excused" i asked trying to hold back the tears.

"yes honey you may" she said walking back to her desk. This is why i hated my fucking body it always bring me negative attention. I couldn't deal with this. Dealing with the drama at home then having to come to school to deal with these ass wholes. Something had to fucking give. I wiped my tears and was headed back in class when i pumped heads with the cutie from class.

"ouch im sorry" i said holding my head

"are you okay?" he asked

"yea im fine im not bleeding am i?"

"no your not bleeding and im talking about earlier." he said smiling

"oh yea im fine thanks for sticking up for me. but im use to it. This what happens when your blessed with a body like this." i said sarcastically

"you saying that likes its a bad thing"

"Look thanks for taking up for me i appreciate it but im good. have to go take my test ." i said leaving him at the door.

The rest of the time at school went by well. All my test were easy. I was so happy Christmas break was here. But now i had to find somewhere to go during the day so i wouldn't have to be home.

Ambitious Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें