Chapter 11 ~ I hate you, Nathan

I woke up at 9 am and walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning" I heard a voice behind me.
"Geez, Nath. You scared me" I jumped.
"Good" he replied. I turned around.
"Don't think I forgot about the beating" he told me, walking over to me.
""Nath, please it's only 9 in the morning" I begged.
"I really don't care" he smirked. He kept walking towards me and I kept moving backwards. I couldn't move anymore since I was against the wall.
Think Savannah .... Think YES! I ran to the bathroom with him behind me ... He caught up to me before I could run to the bathroom and grabbed my hand.
"LET GO" I shouted at him, "PLEASE" I begged.
"And I thought that I should go easy on you" He smirked.
"Please don't" I whispered.
"Why not?" he asked with that smirk still on his face. He went throuh his cupboard and picked up his belt.
"WHEN" *belt* "I" *belt* "TELL" *belt* "YOU" *belt* "SOMETHING" *belt* "YOU" *belt* "LISTEN" *belt* *belt* "DO" *belt* "YOU" *belt* "FUCKING" *belt*
"HEAR" *belt* "ME?" *belt*
"Y-YES S-TOP PL-EASE" I shouted. Luckily, he stopped and left the room. I tried to get up and when I did, I fell back down. I was literally crawling to the
GUEST ROOM! I HATE HIM! I DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE! I HATE HIM SOO MUCH!
I slept in the guest room for a while ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU IN OUR ROOM?" I hear someone yell.
"Because" I whispered.
"BECAUSE? GET THE FUCK UP AND GO TO OUR ROOM! NOW!" he shouted which caused me to jump.
"N-no" I whispered again.
"And why not?" he asked me.
"I hate you" I said, then covered my mouth. What have I done?!?
"WHAT WAS THAT?" he shouted at me.
"I HATE YOU, NATHAN! THERE! WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS? I'M NOT A BABY!" I shouted back at him.
He looked very angry right now! Like he was as red as a tomato.
He picked me up by my hair and threw me in the corner. I wanted to fight back, but I didn't have the strength to do it after my beating AND he was furious enough.
He came up to me and kicked me multiple times and slapped me as well ...
I didn't do anything because I couldn't.
He then picked me up and put me in a different room and locked it.
"WHEN YOU LEARN I'LL OPEN IT UP!" he shouted behind the door.
"PLEASE NATHAN! OPEN THE DOOR! I DID LEARN! PLEASE JUST OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE! I'LL DO-" I was cut off.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!".
And so I did ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the comment

@blahhhhiluv1d

It's really nice :) :D