Chapter 6 ~ I'm done

I decided to leave it for now ... I mean I can't follow him now ... It's too late ...

I decided to go through his phone, first on my mind, messages. I looked to see a girl called Jesy. The messages were sent right before he left.

Their Conversation -

Jesy - Heyy ;)

Nathan - Heyy!! ;)

Jesy - You ready??

Nathan - Definitely

What the hell? Is he seriously cheating on me? That's it, I'm leaving. I got up and packed my things up.

That's when Nathan came in.

"Hey babe, I left my phone here".

I threw it at him, "HERE! TAKE IT! BYE!" I shouted as I grabbed my bags and walked out side. I walked to the car with Nathan following me.

I threw my bags in the back of my car not caring if anything broke and as I was about to open the door, he pushed me up against the car door.

"What the fuck are you on about?!?!" he said.

"Oh I don't know, why don't you ask JESY!?!" I shouted at him, emphasising 'JESY'.

"Who? Wait .... DID YOU GO THROUGH MY PHONE!?!" he shouted.

"Well .... You left it at home and Tom called asking where you were so he could talk to you!" I shouted at him, suddenly finding my confidence.

"DON'T YOU SHOUT AT ME!!!" he shouted at me as I felt a sting in my cheek. He slapped me. Why am I not surprised?

"NATHAN I'M SICK TO DEATH OF YOU! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO JUST STOP!" I shouted as I slapped him back.

"DON'T EVER FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN!" he shouted at me.

"THAT. IS. IT! I'M DONE!" I shouted.

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?!?" he asked, well shouted.

"YES, YES I AM!" I shouted back at him. I pushed him away and got into the front seat. He didn't move, he just stood there with his mouth hanging wide open.

"Bye" I whispered as I drove away. I don't know where to go, but I'll find a place.

///------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments! @Astri16 and @blahhhhiluv1d

I hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------\\\