Chapter 5 ~ You left your phone, Nathan >:(

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING TO HIM YESTERDAY!" he shouted.
"YOU NEVER LEARN!" he continued shouting.
"I WAS WALKING AND I FUCKING BUMPED INTO HIM NATHAN! GEEZ!" I shouted. I instantly regretted it.
"S-sorry. I didn't mean it Nathan" I mumbled. He sighed and said, "Savannah, did you really bump into him?" he asked.
"Y-yes".
"I believe you" he smiled. I smiled in return.
"I have to go with the guys again tonight" he said as he walked out of the room.
"ok" I replied.
"Have fun" I smiled.
"bye" he smiled and kissed me on the forehead before leaving the house.
I then walked into the kitchen and saw Nathan's phone. He left it here. I grabbed it and ran out of the house to see if he had gone yet. Unfortunately, he had left.
Should I call his friends? No. He'll get upset and trust me when I say I don't want that. I walked out of the kitchen and walked into our room to change into my
pyjamas. I put my shorts and t-shirt on. I walked out and heard Nathan's phone ringing. It's probably him. I walked into the kitchen and answered the phone.
Savanz - "Hello?"
Tom - "Hey Savannah!"
Savanz - "Oh, hey Tom!"
Tom - "How are you?"'
Savanz - "I'm great! How are you?"
Tom - "Great! Hey Savannah, where's Nathan?"
Savanz - "Isn't he supposed to meet you?"
Tom - "No ... I called to speak to him ..."
Savanz - "Wait ... So you aren't supposed to see Tom now?"
Tom - "No ..."
Savanz - "Umm ... I got to go"
Tom - "Umm ... Ok"
Savanz - "When Nathan comes home I'll tell him you called"
Tom - "Ok"
Savanz - "Sorry, Tom"
Tom - "Nahh, it's fine"
I then hung up.
I wonder Nathan went! What's he hiding from me?
I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THAT SECRET IS! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES! >:(