Golden Boy

The plane was lying in the sand like a child who has just slid across the snow. White sand underneath the behemoth was gleaming in the moon, glass no doubt. A part of me wanted to just walk away, forgetting that I even came across the Boeing, but the greater part felt drawn to the plane. Time X was a familiar name to me, but no amount of hard thinking jogged any old memories, perhaps I would remember in time.
Walking around to the other side of the plane, I beheld an inflatable slide protruding from the emergency door. Red footprints led up the slide, while numerous other footprints led away from the plane, some to the North, and others west behind the plane. Some insane part of me decided to follow the red prints, which were , undoubtedly, blood prints. Placing my foot on the slide, suddenly my suit electrified keeping me from sliding down the slide; so weird!
As I entered the plane, the metallic smell of blood hit me immediately. The floor showed the red footprints leading to the back of the plane, I followed in order to satisfy my curiosity. The blood was fresh among the intact plane, and as I got closer to the back I noticed large brown feathers amidst the blood. Finally, I reached the back and came upon a teenage looking guy with golden skin, a black suit that covered everything except his head and hands, white hair, and a pair of beautiful wings growing out of his back!
And I thought having blue skin was weird, this was even weirder. The gold boy's(that's what I decided to call him) right side was bleeding, it looked suspiciously like a sword was responsible. Then I saw a sword laying on one of the seats behind him, the sword had a black leather pummel and hilt, brass coastguard, and a golden blade with runes on the edges. Kneeling down, I took my backpack off and opened it grabbing the first-aid kit.
Taking out the gauze, medical tape, and wipes, I mentally prepared myself for a mock surgery. Looking closer at the wound, I realized that this guy would have to be sown up, but I had to stop the bleeding first. It was a wonder that he hadn't died from all the blood he lost. I applied as much gauze as I could over his wound, and put tape over it, making sure that the makeshift bandage was tight.
Unfortunately my first aid kit had no stitches or string, something told me that there might be something in the cockpit. "I'll be back Golden Boy." I said with a smirk. Setting my kit on the seat I turned and walked to the cockpit. As I walked inside a golden light flared almost blinding me. Turning around, I saw that Golden Boy was now standing up, his bandage in hand, with his side completely healed!
"Thank you my friend!" Golden boy said with a rich tenor voice.
"No problem, the name's Danny, what's yours." You're probably wondering why I didn't ask him how he was able to heal like that, honestly, I was just going along with the weird.
"My name is Lucas, that is all that I can remember I'm afraid. That and the fact that I can travel from one place to another.
"So can I! This is the second place I've been so far, how many places have you been to?"
"This is the third, the first was in a city called Crestview, then Niceville, now here. I've had this wound the whole time, I'm surprised that I'm still alive. I'm not sure why I never healed like I just did before now."
"Well, Crestview was the first place I came to, it's odd how we both were in the same place. Tell me, before you "jumped" from place to place, did the moon look like a clock to you?"
"Yes, I thought that I was out of my mind!"
"Me too," I said chuckling.
Lucas grabbed his sword, making me nervous. He must have seen the look on his face for he said: "Don't worry man, I don't really know how to use this thing." He said smiling, then he frowned, "Does the name Time X ring a bell for you?"
"Yes it does, but I can't-
"-Remember where you've seen it?"
"Exactly.
The two of us stared at each other, wondering at our similar circumstances.
"Well," Lucas said yawning. "I am bushed and hungry at the same time! Got any food in your bag?"
"Yep," I walked past him, grabbing my bag and opening it. "I've got these things called Oreos, ever heard of them?"
"Nope, ever heard of Do-ri-tos?"
"Can't say I have."
"Well that's what I had for breakfast yesterday." Lucas said grabbing Oreos out of the package I gave him, grabbing another package for me out of the bag.
"Let's just forget everything for now and eat!" Lucas said grinning.
"Cheers!"I said
"Bon-appetite!"
We both frowned
"What does that mean?" We both said.
"No idea!"
We both said again.