Mom shook her head vigorously. "No, no he's not. Scott, you grab the tape. Aubrey, you grab those scissors and cut his shirt open." I nodded, grabbing the scissors from behind me.

I swiftly cut his shirt open as he continued to pant. The panting stopped. "Uh mom, he's not breathing." Mom nodded, pulling out a giant needle. "I know, I know." She glanced once at his chest, before jabbing the needle in. Danny launched forward, taking a deep breath.

"Thank you." Danny gasped, lying down. "No problem." Scott stared at mom, smiling. "What?"

"That was awesome." Mom rolled her eyes. "It was no problem, you know. I mean, it wasn't a big deal." Scott just smiled.

"Okay, I want you two to go home now. Understand?" Mom glanced at us as we nodded.

Scott and I made our way downstairs, walking out the hospital. Scott handed me my helmet as we got to the bike. "I know you're not gonna believe me, but I didn't do anything." I heard Ethan from behind us.

"All I know is that the minute you got here, you went right for Danny, and your brother went for Lydia." Ethan shook his head. "We're not gonna hurt him."

Scott glared up at him. "Why should we believe you?"

Ethan sighed. "Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you, and now we know it's Lydia." I glanced behind Scott as a car came into the lot. It was swerving all around.

Pushing past him, I started walking towards it. "What?" Ethan said from behind me. I watched the car as it went to park. It slammed into the parked car. I quickly ran to the car, opening the door. There was no one there. I glanced all around, finding to sight of a person, but something.

I reached down, picking it up. It was a moth.

Scott called the sheriff, they got here within seconds, along with Stiles. Scott and Stiles were trying to convince his dad that they were the next on the sacrificing lists. "Hang on. They were both in the car?" Stiles shook his head. "No dad. They're trying to tell you that is was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone."

"So whose car is this?" He points to the broken vehicle. "Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor. The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in."

He turned towards my mom. "Let me just focus on getting your story first, alright?" Mom nodded. "Yeah."

"Guys, give us a second." We nodded as the sheriff and mom walked away.

"These are definitely sacrifices right?" I asked, crossing my arms. Stiles nodded. "Yeah, it's the one Deaton Healers."

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence, and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not a healer. I" Stiles cut him off. "Can you hear that?" He glanced over at his dad, who was on the phone.

Scott listened for a second before whipping around. "They found a body."

"Scott, isn't this kinda weird." Scott, Isaac and I stood in front of my mom, who was sleeping in her room. "No, we're going to protect her, she is a healer." I threw my hands up. "Okay, okay."

Scott glanced to Isaac. "Isaac, you're on watch." Isaac nodded, sitting down in the chair.

I laid down on the floor, closing my eyes. I really hope this would be over soon. Thoughts drifted around my head as I let sleep take over me.

"Guys!" I jolted to my feet as my mom yelled. She sat on her bed glancing at us. "What do you think you're doing?"

"UH, we were watching over you." Mom rolled her eyes. "We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice."

"But all three of you were asleep." We glanced at each other. "You were on watch last." Scott glanced at me. I shook my head. "No you were."