8

I cautiously opened the door to Alaric's apartment. Katherine was there in a second and was shocked to see me to say the least. She rushed over pinning me to a wall.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" She hissed at me. I pushed her off of me and pinned her to a wall.

"I got it from here Damon. Go, only one of us needs to get blamed for this." I stated.

"That's true but this was my idea." Damon countered stepping in as Katherine pushed me off of her.

"Which required my knowledge which you do not have now go." I snapped at him.

"Geez Russian ballerina I'm leaving." He said.

"Blamed for what?" Katherine asked me.

"I need to know where Klaus is keeping is werewolf."

"Why? What are you going to do?" She questioned me.

"Dead werewolf equals no ritual."

"No. You can't interfere, Natalie. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met.

"I just need to delay this thing."

"No. No way." She says walking past me.

"And you say you don't care." She growled before spinning around to face me.

"I do care Natalia" She yelled. "I care so much that I left you so Klaus wouldn't find you. The only way he could hurt me is if he hurts you." She stated exasperated. I stood there shocked.

I took two steps forward pushing Katherine into a wall once again.

"What are you-" I cut her off by smashing my lips on to her before pulling away.

"Where is the werewolf?" I whispered.

"I'll text Damon it." She told me breathless. I nodded stepping back.

"So when is Klaus coming back?" I asked her.

"I don't know, it's not exactly my place to question him without him doing something to torture me." I nodded.

-

"I texted him." She stated.

"Good."

"Natalie..."She trailed off.

"Yes?" She shook her head.

"Never mind."

"Okay." I said sitting on a stool in the kitchen.

I heard shuffling in the other room. Curiosity got the best of me so I stood up from the stool and went to go see what it was.

I walk into a bedroom and saw Katherine standing there pacing.

"What are you doing." She bites her lip before looking at me.

"Damn it!" She growled before slamming me into a wall and the next thing I knew her lips were on mine.

I moaned into the kiss as her hands traveled down to my ass and back up to my back. My grabbed a fistful of her hair as she rubbed her chest against mine. I pulled her hair back making her gasp as I attached my mouth to her neck. She lightly moaned causing me to smirk. I pull away and push her onto the bed before climbing on top of her. She lightly chuckled.

"I don't remember you ever being this dominant." She commented. I smirked.

"People change."

"I see that. I like it, it's sexy." She says. Now it was my turn to chuckle. Katherine flipped us over so she was straddling me. "As much as I like it I want to be on top." She whispered seductively into my ear before pulling my top off.

______________________

Vote/Comment