6

I knock on the door to the boarding house and patiently stood there until it was opened. And to my surprise it was Elena.

"Um hello." She said hesitantly. I smiled.

"Hello. I am at the Salvatore boarding house, no?"

"You are." She said.

"Elena invite her in." I hear Damon say in the background.

"Come in." She said. I smiled at her and walked past and into the home.

"I must admit you have a nice place." I told Damon. He smirked as he poured to glasses of bourbon before handing it to me.

"So what happened with the evil slut?" He asked taking a sip of his drink. I shot him a glare.

"Say that again and I will rip your tongue out." I threatened as he held his hands up in mock surrender.

"You saw Katherine?" Elena asked surprised. I nodded before downing my drink.

"Well, what did I tell you, wasn't I right?" Damon said.

"Yes and no." I answered. He raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"She is different yes but underneath it all is my Katerina." I said with a light smile on my face.

"Well what the hell happened?" Damon asked. I chuckled.

"She and I...kissed but then she threw me out a window but still."

"She threw you out a window?" Elena exclaimed

"Klaus was coming and it was the only way out." I explained to a gaping Elena. I look at her and I could hear her heartbeat raising. I chuckled and noticed she flushed red. I plopped down on the couch.

"Do you mind if I stay for a few days."

"Me casa, su casa." He responded. I smirked, setting down my drink before standing back up again. I walked away from the two, going to find a room.

"Btw that means by the way, Elijah the original is stopping by later to discuss plans to stop Klaus!" I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What?!" I exclaimed marching back into the parlor room. "I need to get out of here." I told them before speeding towards the door. I swung it open and there he was...Elijah.

"Hello, Natalia."

_______________
Sorry that it's short

Vote/ Comment