Sticks and stones

Start from the beginning

Then Seto does a spell and flys up into the sky as well with purple smoke trailing after him. "Hey Seto!" I greeted waving a hand. "Hey Jason!" Seto greets back with a wave as well. We give a small laugh since everyone else was still getting chased. Well Only 3 people can fly and that's me, Seto, and Sky. "Do you want to go back down?" Seto asks. "Sure." I say nodding. And we flu down to the ground behind Sky.

We started running after Sky who was running after everyone else. Everyone was laughing as they got chased, and Sky was laughing as well. "Ok, ok! We learnt our lesson!" Max yells out to Sky. Sky slowed down and so did everyone else. "Next time I get to watch you guys get chased by Derp Ssunde, and I get to eat popcorn." Sky said. We all had a little laugh.

We all walked back to the jail cell that had Derp Ssunde in it. When we got there Sky went over to the metal bars keeping Derp said in the jail cell. "Can I come out?" Ian said. "Now you can." Sky said and opened the metal door. Ian walks out of the jail cell. "So are we going home then?" Ian asks. We all shrugged and nodded. And we walked back to the house.

  When we got back to the house the sun was setting so we all went to our rooms and went to sleep.

   Seto's POV

  I walked into my room and closed the door. I went over to one of my book shelves and grabbed a book. I sat on my bed and and started reading. I wasn't even half way through the first page when I heard something fall. It came from the other side of the right wall. I have my room in between Sky and Jason, with Sky's room to the right and Jason's room to the left.

  So that meant that the noise came from Sky's room. "Ti nrad!" I heard Sky half yell. Yes I could hear him through the wall. What the heck did he just say?! (Sky said 'darn it' but backwards.) then I heard his door open and close. Followed by footsteps. So I got up off of my bed and went over to my bedroom door. I opened the door and went into the hallway then closed my door.

   My room was on the top floor so I went over to the railing and saw Sky with Phantom walking beside him. It looked like he was heading for the door. Maybe he's just going for a walk. I thought. And I went back into my room. I didn't know what to think. So I just sat on my bed and read my book. I was going to read all night. I can go with out sleep for a couple of days but not a lot. So I read my book waiting for Sky to come back.

  Sky's POV
(Before he leaves the house.)

  I just got into my room. I saw Phantom and he runs over to me and jumps up onto me making me fall over. I didn't make any noise though because I caught myself by floating off the ground a bit. Phantom grew and is now the same hight as my wast. So he can knock me down, like he just did. Also he can't go on my shoulder anymore. "Hey bud what's up?" I ask Phantom as I sit up. "You took to long." Phantom sighed. Yes Phantom can talk now. "We were playing cops and robbers." I said as I stood up. Phantom shrugged.

  While me and the gang went to play cops and robbers Phantom stayed here to get some rest. So I think he got bored. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Phantom walked over and jumped up on the end of my bed. I had this bad feeling the entire time we 'played' cops and robbers, and I still have it. I think it has something to do with that prophecy, but I'm not 100% sure. Phantom must have noticed because he gave me that look that says what's wrong?, I'm concerned, I can help, and what's it about? 

  "What's wrong?" Phantom asked with that look still on his face. "I have a bad feeling." I said. "About the prophecy?" Phantom asks looking at me. I nodded. "I'm going to go for a walk to clear my mind, you can come if you want." I said standing up. Phantom nodded with a smile and jumped off the bed. I grabbed my budder sword just in case. But when I grabbed my sword I knocked over a prophecy book. It lanes on the ground with a small bang. "Ti nrad." I said backwards. Phantom looked at me. "Backwards talking?" Phantom asks. I nodded as I picked the book up. But when I picked it up a whole bunch of papers fell out. I groaned.

  I picked up the loss papers and put them on top of the book. I went over to he door and I let Phantom go out first, then I went and I closed the door. Me and Phantom walked down the hallway and down the stairs. I heard a door open then close, I didn't look to see who it was though. And I just continued on with Phantom following. And I opened the door and we went outside.

   I looked up to the stars, the moon was full and in the middle of the sky. Me and Phantom walked into the forest for the walk. Mobs didn't bother us so it made it a very peaceful walk. But I still had that bad feeling. I tried shrugging the feeling off but I couldn't. Then I felt a presence. A all to familiar presence. A shadow ghosts presence. I stopped in my tracks. Phantom looked at me then looked around and growled. I took out my budder sword and had it in a ready position.

   Then a shadow ghost teleported 5 blocks in front of me. "We meet again Skybrine." The shadow ghost said. "Griffen? But my dad banished you!" I half yelled. "Yes he did, but I had a friend bring me back, but with mission." Griffen said. I didn't say anything. "And that mission is to get you." Griffen said then charged at me.

   I dodged his attack and I sliced my sword at his arm. I hit his arm and from his elbow down his arm disintegrated in a puff of black smoke. Griffen gave me a spine chilling look and his eyes turned blood red. But him being a ghost his arm just reappeared. Griffen runs at me again but Phantom jumps on his back and starts clawing at him.

   I ran at Griffen and I stabbed him in the stomach. Phantom jumps off of his back and lands beside me. I pull my sword out of his stomach and stared at Griffen. Griffen just stood there for a bit. Then Griffen regenerated again. "This will not be the last time Skybrine." Griffen said then teleported away. I looked at my sword and there was nothing on it. Well he his a kind of ghost so understandable. I put my sword away and looked at Phantom. "You ok?" I ask him. "Ya, you?" Phantom asks. I nodded.

  "Was that a shadow ghost?" Phantom asks. "Yep. But this ones name is Griffen, and he's the one that doesn't leave us alone." I said. Phantom nodded. I lit a fire ball in my hand just to make sure. And I could. I didn't see phantom get touched by Griffen but I was going to ask to make sure. "No Griffen didn't touch me." Phantom said with a smirk on his face. I gave a smile. "Your the one who taught me how to read minds." Phantom said. We had a small laugh and then we headed back to the house.

  But I still had a bad feeling. And when Griffen said 'that a friend brought him back, but with a mission' I knew who he meant. Notch. So when we got back I was going to grab some stuff and head out to find Notch. "I'm coming." Phantom said. "What?" I asked. "I'm coming with you to find Notch." Phantom said. "I don't want you getting hurt Phantom." I said. "And I don't want you getting hurt either Sky." Phantom said. I knew that there was no way of talking Phantom out of it. I nodded. Phantom nodded as well.

  When we got back to the house the sun was in the sky. I opened the door and let Phantom in first then I came in and closed the door. Me and phantom went upstairs to my room and I grabbed a whole bunch of stuff that I would need in a fight. I looked at Phantom who was sitting on my bed waiting for me. I remembered that I had made some armour for him not to long ago. So I grabbed that as well.

  I looked at Phantom and nodded. Phantom jumps off the bed and nods to me. I open my room door and we walk out. We both walk down stairs. We head to the door. "Where you going?" I heard Seto ask. I turned around and saw Seto standing there. "No where." I said. Seto gave me that look that says 'that's not true'. "We're going to find Notch." I said gesturing to me and Phantom.

  Seto goes over to the table and grabs some stuff then walks back over to me and Phantom. "Not without me." Seto said with a small smile. "Hey don't forget us!" Everyone else said in sync. Me and Phantom looked at each other then back to everyone else. "Did you guys plan this?" Phantom asked. "Um,..... Maybe." Seto said. "Sigh fine you guys can come." I said. "We were going to come even if you said no." Ross said.

   We all had a small laugh. Then we all went out the door, to start another Journey.