SURPRISE!!!

As some of you know this story is originally in Quotev, this chapter was made by my co-author. She made it as a joke to surprise me. So she uploaded it without my knowledge, nonetheless it is a funny chapter so we kept it in. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

(Y/N) P.O.V:

​​​
As I went into my room, I quickly locked the door. I walked up to one of my un-opened suitcases and ripped up the zipper, grabbing my recorder.

"Hey guys so uh as you know, Im living with Mark and Jack for a while and I erm just want you to know, this is only for business. NO SHIP, COMMENTS STOP. NOOO! Haha, but ya, I will be back home soon to make more video, tutorials, and vlogs. Love you guys , bai!" 
​​​​
And with that I high-fived the camera ending the video.

"(Y/N)! COME DOWN FOR A MINUTE....COME HURRY!!!" Yelled Jack/Anti.

The girlyish screams reminded me of Jack, but it couldve Anti acting again

I cringed thinking of the consequences that could come if I went down the stairs and the ones if I didnt go.
I made a decision to go.

I rushed down the stairs, my hands sliding onto the rail, not to lose my balance.

Me: WHAT IS IT J-...AN-...WHAT IS IT?

Jack/Anti: THERE!!! A DEMON!!!!

My eyes widened, walking down the stairs even faster.
I slid into the Kitchen and almost lost my step
This is what you get for wearing white fuzzy socks whilst running on a smooth, cocoa coloured, wooden floor.

Jack/Anti: RIGHT THERE!!! ON THE WALL ITS CRAWLING EWWWW. SJSNSMBDID

Me: J-...Dude what is it?

Jack/Anti: ITS ON THE WALL YOU FUCKING HMMMM!!!!

Me: DONT YELL AT ME! IM TRYING TO HELP YOU!*sigh* Gimme a paper towel-

Before I could finish my request, Jack/Anti quickly ran outside and slammed the door on the way out.

I mentally face-palmed myself and took a note that to never trust Jack/Anti to save your ass.

I walked calmly to the counter where the paper towels were, trying not to alarm the pest.
​​I grabbed three squares and got to work. 

I was trtying to remeber where J/A said the creature was. Somewhere crawling on a wall...
A wall...

I turned around to start looking only to face the most thickest and the most big-boned spider I have ever seen. I tried to hold in my gag. Although I wasnt a pu$$y either.

I places the squares of toilet paper down on the counter besides me and picked up the spider from its booty. Luckily, it wasnt a poisonous spider. It was actually a cutie. 

I got a little plastis box from the pantry under the sink, poked some holes in it and gave it a little nature-like design to it. I placed the spider onto a leaf in the cage.
(i forgot the proper name, terrarium? Idk)

I held my head with my elbows on the table. I smirked at my new pet. I wonder what I'll name him...Parker? Ya, I like that.

Might as well tell Mark... erm Dark? It doesnt matter as long as I can show somebody :)

Me: MAAAARRKK!!!

Mark (yes Mark): COMMING!!!

Mark yelled in a sing-songy voice. I giggled as it as he walked down quickly, still in boxers.

Me: LOOK AT OUR NEW FRIEND, PARKER!

I shouted, shoving the box in his face.
​​​​​Mark didnt scream, nor was he impressed. 

​​​​​he quietly sighed.

Mark: We cant have a spider in the house. We already have Chica

I made a frown. I felt alligator tears prick my eyes.

Me: But he will be...be my f-first companion in YEARS!!!

I started to bawl.
Mark started to panic.

Mark: OKAY OKAY! Anything to keep you happy! 

​​​​​​Me: Thanks Markimoo!~

I giggled as I placed down the cage, crushing Mark in a hug, picking him up a few feet.

​​​​​He was madly blushing, but I ignored it.

I picked up the cage and zoomed upstairs to my room, leaving behind a frozen Mark, with a drunken satisfied face on him.

I jumped onto my (F/C) sheeted, Queen sized bed, inspecting my new friend.

​​(JACK/ANTI P.O.V):

​​​​​I walked back and forth on the porch wondering if leaving (Y/N) alone with a beast was a good idea. I started to bite my nails.
What? Even demons have fears...

___________________________
First, SORRY FOR SHORTNESS AND BAD SPELLING/GRAMMAR. IM TYPING THIS ON A PHONE SO IM GOING TO MAKE A TON OF MISTAKES. Second, Yep, finished a chapter  :) this isnt a start of something (maybe with Parker) nor the end of it. ​​​Its just a little entertaining and funny chapter. In the next one, it wont be clear who is who. Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Buhbye!