Graduation And Getting On The Road To New Beginnings

(Y/1ok/N) *POV*

I checked the time again after the conversation, 4:00 In the morning. Graduation was in the afternoon. I looked to the black dress I had to wear under my graduation gown it was And for shoes I wore my hair looked or is going to look like . I wasn't normally one to dress up but my mom had already bought the dress and the shoes. So basically I had no choice. I used this time to pack my things for Indy Pop Con and my stay with Mark and Jack. I packed all of my things for the trip. I felt so guilty. I felt like I was going to be a burden to them. By the time I had finished packing it was around 6:00am. I decided that since this is the time I was supposed to get up I took my phone, put it into a sandwich bag, and headed to the bathroom.

I undressed and hopped into the shower with my phone, in a sandwich bag, of course to watch some YouTube.(Does anyone else do this?) I watched Mark and Jack's channels. I wanted to re-watch some of their older game plays. For Jack I watched a few videos of him playing South Park the Stick of Truth and for Mark I started watching his Amnesia videos with Tiny Box Tim. I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I wet my face, it is a force of habit, looked into the mirror and saw Mark and Jack. Wait no, they weren't. I blinked again and the were gone. This sent shivers down my spine. I tried to shrug it off but I was only able to put it at the back of my mind. I did my make up, light but nice. I wasn't big on make up nor was I good at it. I checked the time it was now 7:30. I went downstairs to go out to get some breakfast. I had a long day ahead of me.

*Time skip to Graduation*

"(Y/1OK/N) (L/N)" I was finally called after a while. I walked up and grabbed the piece of paper that I have been waiting so long to acquire. I worked long and hard for this. I sat back down and waited patiently for this to end. The whole thing lasted about two and a half hours. I knew I had to leave almost directly after if I wanted to meet up with Sean (Jack) and Mark, and have enough time to unpack and set everything up for Indy Pop Con. I mingled a little after the graduation before deciding to leave for L.A. I was talking with my friend Autumn for a little before I told her I had to leave, the conversation about why I had to leave wasn't the best, being that she is a huge Jacksepticeye and Markiplier fan. It started with me saying, "I have to go"

A- Why?

(Y/1OK/N)- Because I have business to attend to with some people in L.A

A- What people?

(Y/1OK/N)- Jacksepticeye and Markiplier....

A- What?! And you didn't invite me?

(Y/1OK/N)- Well I wasn't in a position to ask if my friend could come with me! Anyways I thought that you would have known because of the video they put up where they said I had won. They posted it at like two in the morning.

A- I didn't have time to watch their video because I woke up and started getting ready for Graduation

(Y/1OK/N)- Well, look I will Skype you when I get there.

A- You better, and what contest? What did you win?

* I knew that I couldn't tell her the truth of me being a YouTuber because she loved my channel, she would smother me, if she found out I was (Y/Y/N) (Your YouTube Name).

(Y/1OK/N)- I... Uh... They chose a random person from the comments section and I won.

* I hated lying to anyone but I had to. Thank goodness no one knew I had two accounts, one for my videos and one for the videos I watch.

A- Oh, well have fun I guess. How long are you going to stay there?

(Y/1OK/N)- I don't know, not long though.