The Panel and Going Home With...Wait, You're not Mark and Jack?!

"AHHHH!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. I spring up off my bed but my head collided with something hard.
(Y/1OK/N): Ow!
J: OUCH!!!!
M: *Cracking up on the floor* Congrats you made it though the first "day" with us.
J: *Rubbing his head* Yeah! Congrats.
(Y/1OK/N): Thanks... What time is it, and sorry Jack.
J: It's okay.
M: It is like three in the morning.
(Y/1OK/N): What?! Why are we up this early? This isn't going to help my insomnia.
J: We are always up at this time. So we thought we would wake you up to record some videos to go up on your channel before heading out to breakfast and getting ready for the panel.
M: Yeah, also sorry about your insomnia.
(Y/1OK/N): Don't worry about it. But what games are we going to do?
J: We could play two different games. Me and you and you and Mark will each go once, that way us two will have a video and you will already have your two.
M: Plus me and Sean already recorded a video before we woke you up.
(Y/1OK/N): That sounds great, but what are we going to play?
M: For our video I was thinking that we could invite Bob and Wade to play SpeedRunners.
(Y/1OK/N): Are you sure they will be up? Are you sure we can get them on such short notice?
M: Of course! This is normal for us.
J: Cool! Good for you. For out video we can play Tug The Table.
(Y/1OK/N): Okay I am going to get "ready". I don't use facecam so normally I don't care how I look.
M: That's okay. I usually don't record with pants on-
(Y/1OK/N): *Blushing* Ummm
M: Don't worry when I play with you guys I will wear pants. Maybe after you've been here for a while and we get used to each other, no promises.
(Y/1OK/N): *Laughing* Okay, thanks for warning me.
J: So I will go first because Bob and Wade might be recording right now.
M: What if I want to go first?
(Y/1OK/N): Guys calm down. I will start with Sean. One, because he asked first and two, I wouldn't want to be a bother to Bob and Wade if they are recording or are doing something.
M: Cool
* They were sitting on my bed while I was still enveloped in my blankets.
(I am going to use (Y/N) from now on because it is easier to write)
(Y/N): So ummmm, are you going to wait in here while I change or...
* Mark and Jack both blushed a deep red color before stammering something like "Oh yeah sorry" Mark ran his hand through his hair and Sean was playing with his hat and quickly exited the room. I changed into my outfit and went to the recording room and began to record the videos.
*Time skip to the Panel YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Mark and Jack were already on the stage and after the crowd died down a little bit they started to introduce me
M: *In his low serious voice* Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. For the first time ever showing her face... (Y/Y/N).
* I waled onto the stage and everyone went silent. The silence remained for a few seconds before the crowd cheered even louder then they did for Mark and Jack. I was as red as a tomato. After the crowd died down a bit we started to explain the rules for Truth or Dare.
(Y/N): So we are going to play Truth or Dare- *The crowd exploded*
J: But we have to set a few ground rules
Crowd: Awwwwww!
M: I hate to burst all the septiplier shippers bubbles but, no me and Jack can not kiss.
Crowd: No!!! You can't do this to us! NOOOOOOOOOO!
J: That is right and no asking us to strip or come home with you are let you come on stage. I know I know we are the worst and all that but those are the rules.
(Y/N): No making me and Mark kiss or me and-
J: *Cutting me off* Alright so ANY other dares we didn't say you can ask us. Anything We didn't say. And NO SAYING NO!
*I didn't think too much of him cutting me off he probably thought it went without saying*
After a few dares and a few truths.
(Y/N): Jack truth or dare?
J: DARE BABY!!!
*The next person from the dare line stepped up and said
(C/M): I dare Jack to kiss (Y/N)!
(Y/N): Isn't that against the rules?
*I looked over to Mark who had a HUGE smirk on his face.
M: You didn't say it completely. So technically you have to do it (Y/N).
(Y/N): Alright... If it is okay with Jack it is fine with me.
*You were so scared because you have a crush on Jack.
(Sorry if you don't! If I get enough comments it can turn around to Mark.... Or all three... HMMM)
*Jack's POV*
Yes! Finally someone said the dare I wanted came up! I have been waiting for this... I just hope she feels the same way.
*(Y/N) POV*
I looked over to Jack who was sitting in his chair all chill.
J: It's okay with me.
*I looked over to Mark who was smirking deviously. I walked up to Jacks chair and sat next to him. I was sure I was as red as a tomato. We leaned in closer and closed out eyes, next out lips collided and for those few seconds the fireworks went off and nothing else mattered. In that moment it was just us. I didn't want to make things awkward so I broke the kiss. I looked into his eyes, which were now open, and smiled and he smiled back. I realized we were still at a panel so I got up and walked back to my seat as everyone cheered. I looked back at Jack who was just smiling like a goofball.
M: Oh you two are done? I was just about to leave and give you two some alone time.
*I glared at Mark who just started cracking up. Me and Mark simultaneously looked back at Jack who just kind of zoned out and was looking off into space.
(Y/N): Jack? JACK!
* He snapped back into reality.
J: Huh?! What?
*He looked over to the audience
J: Wh- What? Oh right... Um, next question! (Y/N) Truth or Dare?
M:*Under his breath* I saw that one coming...
(Y/N): I will go with Truth!
*The next girl in the Truth line stepped forward.
(C/M): (Y/N) Did you enjoy the kiss?
* I blushed a deep deep red. I spoke very softly.
(Y/N): Yes I enjoyed the kiss...
*I stood up embarrassed and went to get my water bottle from the table in the middle. But before I could get there, Jack sprung out of his seat and grabbed me. Before I could react he crashed his lips against mine. At first I was shocked but I slowly melted into the kiss. I pulled away after a few seconds so that it wouldn't be awkward for Mark or the audience. I looked into Jacks icy blue eyes.
J: (Y/N) Do you want to go out with me?
*The entire room went dead silent except for the slight echo of Jack's last question. I hesitated and looked into his eyes, before pulling him into another glorious kiss knowing that it meant "Yes". The crowd exploded and everyone started screaming like mad-men. Even though I knew there were many jealous fangirls in the audience it seemed as if they were happy for us too. We both broke the kiss knowing that it wasn't the time or place.
*Jacks POV During (Y/N)'s Truth right after the dared kiss*
(C/M): (Y/N) Did you enjoy the kiss?
*I hoped that she felt the same way.
(Y/N): Yes I enjoyed the kiss...
* Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one. (Next part in in Jacks head.)
Anti: I want her... And I will have her.
J: Shut up Anti! She's mine and I'll prove it to you!
*I flung out of my chair when I saw (Y/N) get up for her drink. I grabbed her and kissed her. As she broke the kiss I asked.
J: (Y/N) Do you want to go out with me?
*I heard the crowd go silent, but I didn't care I only cared about her answer. When I started to feel embarrassed about feeling rejected she pulled me closer and we started to kiss. I was shocked that she actually liked me. After a few glorious seconds we both pulled away because we knew we were in a public place. I looked into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. (Next part is in Jacks head again)
J: I told you Anti. She loves ME!
A: We will see about that... Just wait till we get home Jack-A-Boy!
*Mark's POV* (My gosh guys!!! All the POV changes! BTW This is after Jack asked the question and they were kissing)
I looked at them in shock as they kissed. (Next part is in Marks head... I feel like a broken record!)
D: She is going to be mine!
* I know I didn't like (Y/N) in that way at least I think I don't (Like I said if enough people rather You end up with Mark... It can go that way) but if Dark does, there is no telling what could happen to her
M:Leave her alone! She is my friend!
*Dark's POV (Seriously me.... Seriously)*
She will be mine... I have to talk to Anti, we can speak telepathically.
D: Anti, we need to talk!
A: What do ya want Dark?
D: I want (Y/N) and I won't take no for an answer!
A: Well too bad Dark! (Y/N) is already mine! She will be my toy. I want to mess with her mind!
D: No! Because I will get her first.
*(Y/N) POV* (What is wrong with me?)
I walked to the couch with Jack so we could continue the panel.
M: Welp! That just happened!
(Y/N): Right... Mark Truth or Dare?
*Mark didn't answer at first because he was so shocked by the display he'd just seen.
J: Mark? MARK!!!
M: What?! Oh yeah... Right.
* We finished the panel and the signing so it was time to go home. The car ride was fairly normal, the two of them were cracking jokes and I was just listening and laughing long with them. Once we made it back to the apartment, we stepped inside and sat in the recording room to play some games for fun, since we had no videos to put out. We started playing Speed Runners. After a little while I was winning and they were raging. After a little bit Mark and Sean got very quiet. I paused the game, stood up and walked over to where they were. When I saw them my heart dropped. They were unconscious. They both grew very pale... Almost grey. I turned around so that I wouldn't have to face them. I took my phone out and started to dial 911, when someone behind me who sounded like Mark began to talk.
?: There is no need for that.
*His voice was like Marks but lower, if that is possible, and raspier. I turned around slowly to be greeted with a man that looked exactly like Mark except his skin was grey, the whites of his eyes were black, and his irises were blood red. I was about to scream but he quickly covered my mouth. His hands were like ice.
?: Shhhh... I wouldn't do that If I were you. Now I am Darkiplier, or Dark for short. Mark's "Bad side" The perfectly happy can't be perfect without a bad, more rough side, I was able to take form because of his fans.
*He let go of my mouth.
(Y/N): But how does that work... I mean I already knew about Darkiplier but he is fake he is just something the fans made up to write Fan Fictions about!
D: Wait there are fanfics about me... More importantly, why do you know.
*I blushed so hard it looked like I was about to explode.
D: Never mind. And if I weren't real how could I be talking to you?
(Y/N): I am going crazy that's all.
I stepped back a little keeping my eyes on Dark. But before I could get any further I felt another pair of ice cold hands on my arms.
??: Where do you think your going lassie?
* His voice sounded like Sean's but again was lower and raspier. I turned around to see Jack.... But not Jack. He too was grey, but he had one blue eye and one green. They both seemed to glow a neon green though, even the blue one.
(Y/N): What is going on?! Who are you now... Wait if you are Dark than that means that you are...
A: Antisepticeye! That's right. I assume Dark already told you what he was! I am the same thing... Only Jack's "Dark" half.
*Before they could stop me I ran out of the recording room and into my room and locked the door. I went onto my bed and stuffed my face into the pillows.
A: Did you really think a locked door would stop us?
*I lifted my head slightly to see Anti and Dark standing at the foot of my bed. I jolted up!
(Y/N): Wh-What?! How did you get in here. The door is locked!!!
A: *Sigh* I will just show you, but you can't run away, okay?
* I nodded. Anti dissolved into a green smoke and then reappeared standing by my dresser. I was about to get out of my bed and run before Anti once again dissolved in a green smoke but this time appeared on top of me pinning me to the bed.
A: *Slowly and quietly* I told you not to run.
*I struggled to get out of his grasp but to no avail. He laughed at my attempt to escape.
D: Alright, alright. Get off of her Anti.
A: You're no fun Dark!
*Anti climbed off of me and got off of the bed.
(Y/N): Where is Mark and Sean !? GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!
D: I am afraid we can't do that... We want to see you go crazy wondering all the time if it is us or them.
(Y/N): Well it is going to be hard to do that when you look fairly different from them.
A: Oh yeah if we want to we don't have to hang our appearance. So let's play a game...
(A/N HAHAHAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! Alright guys I know I am evil but I just wanted to tell you that the updates are going to take long because I like to make long chapters. This one was around 2,400 words not counting this author's note. But thank you so much for the support and I will see you in the next chapter BUH-BYE And HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!!!!!!!!)