I Love You, But You Can't Know That

(Y/N): P.O.V
I woke up laying on Mark's chest. He was still fast asleep. I turned my head carefully so that I didn't wake him up, after all he said that he doesn't get much sleep. I looked up at the clock on the TV, 11:48. I got up slowly and carefully. I went tot eh kitchen in effort to find Sean. I walked into the kitchen.
(Y/N): Jack?
*I whisper yelled
A: Not quite...
(Y/N): Anti?! What are you doing here?!
A: Well I was going to leave you with Sean, let you become scared wondering whether it's me or him, and then let the relationship destroy itself, but that as going to take to long, not to mention it would be way too boring. So I decided to intervene.
(Y/N): What do you mean "intervene"?
*Before I could reject or process what he said or did, he slammed his lips into mine. I was shocked! But the weird part was that I unknowingly kissed back. It was a rough, yet passionate kiss. He pulled away, but instead of looking like Sean he looked like himself. I stood there frozen in confusion.
A: I bet Jack never kissed you like that.
(Y/N): Wha- Ummm...
A: Don't worry lassie. I don't bite... Much
*He winked at me which sent chills down my spine.
(Y/N): So what did you do that for?
*I knew I was blushing furiously.
A: Well you see, me and Dark as well as Sean and Mark have taken a particular liking to you.
(Y/N): But why me?!
A: You have this thing to you...
*Before he could continue we heard footsteps coming from the other room, I looked over to the door. When the footsteps stopped I snapped my head back to Anti. If he wasn't the REAL Sean... Right now he looked like him.
A: If Mark comes in, you cannon tell him I'm me... Unless you want to face the consequences.
*Mark, I hope, walked into the room playing with the floof he calls hair.
M: Oh hey guys. What's up?
*I didn't know what the "Consequences" were, but I wasn't prepared to find out.
Y/N: Nothing. Sean and I were just talking. Hey, I thought you were sleeping.
M: My body got used to not getting enough sleep.
Y/N: Oh that sucks... I know the feeling.
*We just stood there awkwardly until I said I was going to go to bed, and Jack, I think, said the same. I got up to my room and just laid on my bed, drowning in a sea of pillows. Something jumped on top of me! Pinning me to the bed unable to see who. The aggressively flipped me over and before I could even open my eyes they started kissing me. The were rough, yet passionate and familiar. I kind of liked it but I knew it was wrong. I started kicking them until they finally fell off of me and off the bed. I looked down and saw Sean. At first I was super worried that I had hurt him but then I remembered who it most likely was. I looked down at him where he was groaning in pain.
Y/N: Sean? *No answer* Anti?
A: You're finally catching on.
*He was holding his side where I kicked him.
A: You know whenever you hurt me you are hurting Sean. Right?
Y/N: What?! That's not fair! What if you attack me... Or worse?
A: You can still hit me, you will just be hurting Sean as well, if not, more.
*I quickly and quietly got an ice pack for him, an all too familiar smirk grew on his face.
Y/N: Don't think too much of it. I am only helping you for Sean.
*His smirk faded a little. I couldn't stop replaying the scene in my head. It was kind of amazing! I looked back at him and his smirk grew even bigger than before..
Y/N: What's that face all about?
A: Oh nothing. It's just if I try hard enough I can read minds. And might I say I thought it was amazing too!
* I blushed a bright red
Y/N: What are you talking about?!
A: I know what you wee thinking!
Y/N: Again that's not fair!! Not to mention a complete invasion of privacy!
A: I know, that's the best part!
Y/N: You perv!
A: So your saying that there are things you'd like to hide... *Winks*
Y/N: No I mean like when I am changing!
A: Oh calm down I won't do it then, I do respect you.
*At this point we were screaming. A few seconds later Mark walked in.
M: Um guys? What are you talking about?
*Neither me nor Anti knew what to say or do.
Y/N: Um... We were just talking.
M: More like screaming!
A: *Pretending to be Sean* I AM ALWAYS LOUD!!!!
M: That's true but that doesn't explain why you were yelling at her. *Pointing to me* And why was she screaming about her changing?
Y/N: Believe me there is a perfectly good explanation for this. Which is... Sean tell him the explanation.
A: Well what she means is that we were talking and she felt bad because she didn't want us to freak out when she started her period this month. Hence the "Changing"
M: Oh... Okay, I am sure it will be fine... I am just going to... go. Good night.
*I gave a weak smile and when he walked out of the room I punched Anti in the stomach.
A: Hey!!!!
Y/N: Really?! That is what you come up with?!
A: *Laughing* Well you wanted me to come up with something!
Y/N: Yeah but there were other things you could have said!!!
A: Like...
*There was silence as I couldn't come up with a better explanation.
Y/N: Fine. But what were you thinking coming in here?
A: Well I told you. We all want you. But I want to be the one that actually gets you.
*I was blushing furiously. I wanted to now change the subject as soon as possible.
Y/N: Well for the record I am not on my period. Now can you leave I want to go to bed.
A: Okay but I will see you tomorrow lassie.
*And with that I changed and went to bed.
*Anti's P.O.V*
God I love her so much but she can't know that she makes me feel this way. No one has made me feel like this! What can I do to make her love me more.... I GOT IT!!! THE PERFECT PLAN!
(A/N: Hello my partners!! I am not dead! I wanted to let you know this chapter took so long because many things have been happening. The most prominent one being that I have began cutting my arm with my nails. I have done it to the point of bleeding and now I have a scar. The scar reminding me of my choice and at the time my loss of hope. I wanted to let you know that. Thank you guys so much. That's all for now my partners! And goodbye. )