Travelling

In the plane

"Finally in a plane travelling to Finland" Meredith sighs. She sits with Lexie and Cristina.

"Yes, I hate check in's" Cristina says.

"I'm sooo tired, I'm gonna take nap" Lexie whispers.

Behind the girls, Mark, Derek and Owen play with cards. 

"I have a full house, succers!" Mark laughs and win the game.

"Ugh, I don't want to play anymore" Derek grins.

"Me neither" Owen says.

After two hours youngsters start to talk about future.

"Hey guys, what do you wanna be as an adult?" Owen asks.

"Cardiothoraccic surgeon" Cristina says immediately.

"Neurosurgeon" Derek answers

"Surgeon as mother" Lexie and Meredith says together.

"Plastic surgeon" Mark says.

"Omg, I want too to become a surgeon" Owen laughs.

"Are you agree with me, that we are gonna be at the same medschool?" Cristina asks.

"YES" everyone says. 

They talked much about being surgeon and Lexie&Meredith knew lot of it, well because theirs Mom. Ellis Grey heard what they were talking and joined the conversation and answered youngsters questions. After very many hours flying they were finally in Finland. They rent a recreational vehicle, where all of them could sit. Cristina's Mom Serena was driving, Ellis sat with her in front seat. Claine and Caroline were sitting with youngs on rear bench. Derek wanted to sit with Meredith, Meredith was surprised about it, but it was fine for her. Mark and Lexie sat together and Lexie was more then happy. Owen and Cristina sat of course together. They have a long trip by car. 

After five hours driving they became to Matkus in Kuopio. Matkus is shopping center in East-Finland. They went shopping. After two hours shopping they went to a cafeteria together. Mark asks Lexie:"What do you wanna eat?" Lexie blushes and answers:" I could take a sandwich and coffee". Mark winked and went to cash desk and sayed to waiter:" I want coffee and sandvich to that beautiful girl who is sitting on there".  Waiter noded.Lexie had heard every word and now she blushed even more. Derek and Meredith were talking about school. Cristina and Owen were reading the magazine. Adults talked about works. When everyone had ate, they started to drive to Lapland. 

"Cristina, come here!" Meredith whispered and winked to Cristina to come with her to bathroom. They were in a gas station. "What now?"Cristina asked. "I think Derek has crush on me!"Mer said. "Omg how, how do you know??" "Derek has sat with me whole trip and he just...you know how enamored boy acts" Mer says. "Omg, I don't know why I'm so surprised this. Like, we have know them like our whole life. But, that's maybe the reason, he has saw you growing up and know almost everything about you. But Mer, that's kinda cool! Now you need to  figure out what are your feelings!". "Uhm, I don't know, I'm not sure,  I like Derek very much, but I don't know do like I him as a friend or boyfriend? I need to admit that I maybe like him more then just friend. Oh Cristina, this journey become just more interested!". "Yes Mer, keep me updated about what is happening between you and him". "Yes of course! And I had another thing, about Mark and Lexie. They had just become so close together. Did you saw when Mark ordered to Lexie in cafeteria? And I don't know did you know, but Lexie have so big crush to Mark. She has been like her whole life crushed on him. They would be so cute together!" "Omg, yes they would! Uh, this is gonna be so exiting trip. Well see what's gonna happen between you and Derek and Mark&Lexie." Cristina laughs.

"We are soon in Levi!" Lexie cheers to Mark. They have been talking whole trip. "Oh yes, finally in here!" Mark answers. "You know Lexie, this is a little bit weird, but you are very cool girl. I don't know, we have know each other like whole life, but now I just realized it. And I just wanted that you know that. And you are very cute when you blush" Mark grins. "Oh, Mark. You know, you are very fun guy too" Lexie laughs. 

"Finally in here!"everyone cheers when they got there.