At same night

At Sloan's

"Mark, come to the living room, guests are gonna arrive soon!" Marks mother Claine exclaim. 

"Yes Mom, I'm coming" Mark answers and come down stairs. 

At Grey's 

"Lex, Mer we need to go now to Sloan's come on!" Ellis yells.

"Yes yes Mom, we are coming, don't yell", Meredith and Lexie answer and go to the car.

"Mom, where are you driving? We supposed to go in Sloan's?" Lexie asks her mother.

"Oh, Cristina didn't tell you? Me and Serena make a deal, that they can come with us, so we don't need to drive there with two cars" Ellis says.

"Oh okay, nice!" Lex answers.

At Yang's 

"Mom, we need to go now, Grey's are here in a second!" 

"Yes yes I'm coming I'm coming!" Cristina's Mom says.

They hear car honk at outside.

"Hello, Ellis, Lexie and Meredith! Girls, are you exited about tomorrow?" Serena asks friendly.

"Oh, of course a little bit" Lexie chuckles with Meredith. Then they drive to Sloan's house.

At Sloan's
"Omg Owen what are you doing here?" Cristina exclaim happily to Owen when she see him.

"I'm gonna come with you to the Finland!" Owen answers smiling. 

"Oh, it's wonderful!!" Cristina scream and run to hug Owen.

  "Hello and welcome everyone! And Owen, it's very nice that you can come with us!" Claine says. 

"Oh, it's a honor to get travel with yours, and I'm very grateful for that" Owen says.

"Okay let's talk about tomorrow. Is it okay everyone if we live at 5am to driving?" Serena ask.Everyone says yes. 

"Where we meet at morning? I suggest that there where is shortest driving time to airport" Claine 

"Hmm, it's Grey's house. Is it okay if we meet there at 5am?" Caroline

It was okay for everyone.

Adults stayed in living room talking and joking, when youngsters went to the Marks room.

"Oh my, I'm so exited about tomorrow's trip!" Lexie says. She looks to Mark shy, she has been totally crushed on Mark since like a little girl. But always they have been just friends. 

"It's gonna be so fun!"Mark grins to Lexie. 

"Hey how we are gonna share to rooms?" Derek asks. In Finland, Lapland, more specifically in Levi. They had booked there to large cottage with five bedrooms.

"Hmm, if my Mom and Claine goes same room, and Serena with Caroline as usual, so we get three bedrooms" Meredith

"If Cristina and Owen go to the same room, I can go with Derek and Mer and Lex you can go to the same room" Mark suggests.

It was okay for everyone. Then they talked something general about school and new gossips. Derek looked secretly at Meredith. He was so fancy on Meredith. They has known each others like since childhood. He decided to do initiative on vacation.