Chapter Sixteen

Dakota up top. She's prettttttty.

Shall I update? Shall I not? I shall update.

I wanna thank everyone who has been reading this book, voting, commenting, or just straight up looking at the title, thanks y'all.

-----

Lewis' P.O.V.

"Bye" A timid voice sounded from the bed where my love laid, in a medical induced coma.

My eyes immediately snapped over to where she laid, only to see a sleepy Ryan.

It's gotta be my imagination.

-----

"Alpha! Alpha! The Luna, s-she's awaken!" The pack doctor yelled, running into my office where I had previously been working on pack duties.

I was already out of my chair and half way down the corridor before you could say 'potato'.

The white door was in my sights when I was barreled into, by none other than Dakota, the pack slut.

"What do you want?!" I growled out, wanting to hold my mate.

"Baby" She drawled out. "Maybe I could help release your stress. It could cause wrinkles." Her hand which had previously been drawing circles on my biceps, had now come to a stop on my chest.

The feeling of her manicured hands on my chest caused me to let out a growl.

"Dakota! If you do not back away from me in three seconds I will have you banished from my pack." I growled out, a serious undertone in my voice.

That threat got her moving as she took off, probably to go have sex with some other unlucky prick.

Shaking off my thoughts I ran into the white room, seeing Ryan laying on the bed, which much like the rest of the room, was white.

I grabbed her pale hand in mine and squeezed, just wanting to feel the blood rushing in her vains.

"Ryan! You're awake! It's been so long!" I exclaimed. ((Oops? Idk what you're supposed to say to a person who just woke up from a coma. Sorry.))

"W-Where am I?" Ryan adorably stuttered out.

"You, uh- Passed out so I had to bring you here." I could already tell I didnt sound convincing by the look on her face.

"You're lying? Y-Your face gives it away." Her reply came.

"Wait- A bird. There was a bird wasn't there. Wait no- I was the bird. But people can't be birds. I didn't look like a normal bird either." She seemed to be having a full conversating by herself.

"Wait- You knocked me out. With some weird syringe thing. You dick!"

Oh. Shit.

-----

Oh, you never learn do ya Lewis. Woman are strange.
Wait- Aren't I a woman?

Ok I'm a go before this turns into a full debate. Bye y'all!

-Lee

"No one is too old for fairytales."