Chapter Four •

Y'all are lucky, I'm putting off a project to upload now. Eh who needs school.

—————

Ryan's P.O.V.

Looking him in the eyes I shake my head and run looking for Max. Upon spotting him I skate over to him and grab his arm pulling him with me to the exit of the skating rink. We quickly take our skates off and I make the mistake of looking back at Lewis Black. I see him staring at the spot I just was and looking so sad and vulnerable. Something in me wants to run up to him and kiss him. But my brain is telling me to stay clear of him.

Once at home I run up to my room and that's where I stay the whole weekend.

**Monday**

Well I guess I have to go to school today.  After doing my normal twenty minute routine of getting out of bed, I head to the bathroom.  After using the bathroom and showering, I get dressed in a spider-man tank top with my trusty ripped jeans.

Max and I walked to school in silence. Not like I would talk either way. We went our separate ways like normal, and I being the ever smart human I am decided to walk down a dark hallway. Walking past door 108, I was pulled in. I instantly started squirming and I was about to scream but I was pushed into the wall with a hand over my mouth. Looking up I realize it's Lewis, making my eyes widen.

"Why did you run?" He asked his black eyes meeting my green eyes. "I know you can talk so don't pull that shit with me!" He growled out.

All I do is shake my head and I guess that's not good enough for him as his lips land on mine. It was a passionate but rough kiss, causing my eyes to widen.

(Beware awkward as ever write here)

I slowly find myself starting to kiss back. After a lifetime, that probably was only two minutes, I pull away for breath. But that doesn't stop him, he starts kissing down my neck. I release a small moan when he sucks on the spot when my neck meets my shoulder, causing him to smirk on my skin.

When he finally pulls back, I meet his eyes that are so full of love and admiration its scary. I realize what just happened and my eyes widen. He just smirks, kisses my cheek and whispers two words in my ear. And he's gone with his words swimming around my head.

"You're mine"

-----

Hey y'all. I updated its short I know but I haz project due tomorrow. I barely started on it. So yea. Smart Lee. The only reason I updated right now was cause 'youtaketheNAMES' commented, so for faster updates, comment! Bye! Love y'all.

-Lee

Quote of the Day (QOTD)

"Girls of all kinds can be beautiful – from the thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned; the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between. It's not easy though because many people still put beauty into a confining, narrow box...Think outside of the box...Pledge that you will look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you."

-Tyra Banks