Chapter Three •

Max up top ^^ Ok or no?

^<>^><^<>^><^<>^

Ryan's P.O.V.

Well, mum told me that I had to take Max wherever I go today. So, we are on our way to the ice rink. Did I mention its winter? Well it is, and while I love the cold, I absolutely despise coats and so I wear hoodie and freeze. We're supposed to get snow tomorrow so we wont be able to ride our skateboards for a little while. It sucks.

"So Max, how has school been?" I decide to attempt conversation since its a twenty minute walk to the rink.

After discussing our life for twenty painful minutes, we make it to the rink and of course God hates me at this moment because Black is here too.

Deciding to not let him ruin my activities, Max and I get our skates on and I attempt to teach Max to skate.

Not as easy as it sounds, it turns out my baby brother has the legs of a new born deer. He's fallen so much and I stopped counting somewhere in the thirties. But we're not letting Black ruin our fun.

"Ry, I'll be fine, go get something to drink!" Note: don't disclose needs to pesky little brothers.

Nodding, I successfully skate out of the rink unlike Max who has currently fallen in front of what looks to be a cute classmate of his.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts from my brother, I dangerously walk on the skates over to the snack shop and order a small coke. Preoccupied with playing a game on my phone, I don't notice Black walking up to me until he is right in front of my face and my phone is stretched far above my head.

"You know, I've got something to tell you, Ryan." He says after a minute of just staring at me.

"Oh yeah, and is your tactic for getting a persons attention stealing their phone?" I ask as I struggle to grab my phone. Damn short legs!

"I like you, Ryan." I freeze, he didn't just say that did he?

"Uh, I l-like me too. Thanks." Sarcasm has always been my go-to thing to get me out of awkward situations, but I don't usually stumble over my words.

"I, Lewis Black, like you, Ryan Peter, in a non-platonic way."

Oh hell nah. This isn't happening again. I've trusted people before and it only turned out terrible.

Eli...

**Flashback**

"Eli where are you going?" 10 year old Ryan asks her 12 year old brother, Eli. Eli just looks to his little sister with a sad face.

"I gotta go baby sis but remember, I love you, to the moon and back." Eli reminds his little sister, while handing her a picture of them with writing on the back.

"But why do you gotta leave, please don't leave me" He was already out the door and the picture fell to the floor, the writing facing up.

"Hey baby sis, I know you won't look at this for a little while. But when you do, know that I'll always love you. I'll find you one day and that's a promise. And you know I don't break promises."

-Love Eli

**Flashback over**

That was seven years age and he still hasn't come back. It was definitely the worst day of my life. But yet I still wonder and worry about him.

^<>^><^<>^><^<>^

I know, I know its short. But Its 11:30 and I have to research for a project so I hope it'll do for now. Also I know I'm not gonna be able to have steady updates, I'll shoot for every two days or so. But yea....

School sucks.

-Lee

Your Friendly Neighborhood Quote: (Reference anyone?)

"To all the girls that think you're fat because you're not a size zero, You're the beautiful one, It's society who's ugly"

-Marilyn Monroe