Chapter Twelve

Yay an update... I'm so so sorry for not updating! It's going to be short I know.

Lewis in wolf form up top.

-----

Ryan's POV

"I'm a werewolf"

"Yea and I'm the tooth fairy" Was my brilliant reply. I don't think werewolf are real, I mean I wouldn't know. But granny always did say that there were things not of this world on this world.

"God damn it, Ryan! Trust me!" Lewis angrily growled.

"How?!" And just like that he was gone. In his spot was. A. Wolf.

I know I probably should be freaking out right now, but I just couldn't help but to admire the majestic beast. He was tall, taller than me. And black as night and white, like the Yin and Yang sign. His eyes stood out, a beautiful amber color. Overall he was maleficent.

'But he's a devil.' Something in my brain told me, but was overruled by something else.

'He's. Our. Mate. Ours!' That voice ended with a possessive growl.  

One question remained.

Why the hell are there voices in my head???

I was pulled out of my thoughts by being pulled into a spark-filled hug, and based on the sparks, it was Lewis.

"Are you ok? Why did you zone out? What hurts!?" He exclaimed caringly.

"There's voices in my head. One saying your a devil and the other saying you my mate." I questioned.

"Well you see, you may have picked up the-" He got cut off by someone opening the door and yelling 'Alpha'?

But the thing is I didn't think I would ever see that one person again.

"Eli?" Even the name sounded foreign on my tongue. Why is he here? Did the wolves kidnap him?

"Ryan?" And with that name I'm up and running towards my big brother.

-----

Very short I know I'm sincerely sorry. Comment if I should make a story with Eli's life.

Bye.

-Lee