"Then why is she in your room?" He asked, placing a hand on his forehead, trying to process my explanation.

"I didn't want her to kill anyone."

"So you let her sleep in a room full of knives, where she could easily grab one, stab you, and leave us alpha-less?!"

"Great idea! I didn't even think of that!" I heard Grey say from beside me. I sent her a pointed look.

"Ok, so I didn't really think things through, but I'm still breathing aren't I?" I said.

"You won't be for long," Grey teased, attempting to pull a knife from the wall. I resisted the urge to laugh as she couldn't get the knife out. "Nevermind."

I shook my head. "She won't get far," I fake whispered to him, barely even trying to cover my mouth when doing the hand over mouth thing. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Keep talking wolfie, I'm armed."

I sent a mind link to Xander, and in five seconds we had her pinned down. I un-clipped the belt, hissing as she scratched through my skin. I threw the belt under my bed and pinned her shoulders down once more. "Who's armed?" I taunted, causing her to stick her tongue out at me.

"Why are you always on top of her when I walk in?" I heard Carter say from the doorway. We all turned to see him now standing in the doorway, clearly confused.

"Great! More idiots!" Grey thought out loud. I clicked my tongue and stared at her. "That's not a very nice word, you may have to go in timeout," I said in a baby voice. She leaned up close to my face, causing my breath to hitch.

"Make me."

........

"I'm going to kill you!" She screeched as we finished tying a knot to the chair.

"Yeah you've been soo successful at that."

I rolled my eyes, as me, Carter, and Xander slowly backed out of the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked worriedly, trying to get out of her restraints.

"We have a very important meeting right now, so I will be having to leave you. Enjoy the accommodations," I said, beginning to close the door. As I did, I heard a long string of curse words be let out from her mouth.

"Nyx and Alec!" I reminded her through the door.

"Be quiet!" She called back.

........

"What do you suppose they will do? Let me into their land for a tea party?!" I yelled in anger, standing up in my chair.

"All I'm saying is we could come to a compromise!" Alpha Victor said.

"A compromise that could lead my daughters without a father?" I yelled.

"You have the strongest pack in the world! What could happen?"

"You're telling me that I have to face the largest pack of rogues by myself. And maybe, just maybe, we might come to a compromise? What's going through your head?" I said, sitting back down.

"Grey? Why are dad's eyes black?"

Everyone's attention was turned to Grey, who had just walked in with Alec around her waist. I internally groaned, Alec probably found and freed her.

"Wrong room," Grey said, then tried to turn back.

"Hey! You're an alpha right? I can sense your power" Victor said, causing her mumble something and turn back.

"Yes, yes I am an alpha,"

"Well this an alpha meeting, take a seat! Bring Alec too, she could learn a few things."