Ten

Miranda's POV

Brantley is doing a show in Panama City Beach this weekend so we are packing and getting ready for the bus to pick us up. "Babe, the bus is here!" Brantley yells as he starts walking up the stairs. He walks in the room as I'm zipping up my bag. "Thanks baby." I say as he grabs my bag and puts it on his shoulder. He kisses me and takes my hand and we walk downstairs. The guys put all the bags on the bus and make sure everything is good to go. I'm so ready for bus weekend getaway, even if Brantley has a show.

We have only been on the road for about two hours. I've been trying to write a song for my new Dodge commercial but I'm stuck. "Baby can I get your opinion on this song?" I ask Brantley as I grab my guitar. "Yeah baby. Whatcha got?" He says as I start strumming.

"I got red dirt stains on my boots and jeans. Calloused fingers from my guitar strings. Wild like the wind in the tall pine trees. I got roots. And I got wings.

I raise my glass on a Saturday night. I thank the Lord above on my Sunday drive. From my daddy's hands, and my mama's dreams. He gave me roots. She gave me wings."

As I finished singing what I have, I look up at Brantley. "Baby, that's really good. You should keep going with that." He says coming to sit next to me. "You think it's good enough for my commercial?" I ask him with an unsure expression. "If they don't think it's good enough, then they are idiots." Brantley says with a smile.

We just arrived in Panama City. Thank God because I was tired of being on the bus. I was ready to go to the beach. Once we got everyone unloaded and checked into the hotel, Brantley suggested that we all go to the beach. I quickly changed into my black and white bikini and got ready to go. I walked out of the bathroom, after changing, in my cut offs and bikini top. As I went to put my clothes by my bag, I heard Brantley let out a low whistle. "Damn baby girl. You look sexy as hell." He says as he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. "Baby, you have to let me go so we can go to the beach or I'll keep you in this room all night." I tell him as he starts kissing my neck. "I'm ok with that." I laugh and pull away and drag him towards the door as he groans behind me.