Eight

Miranda's POV

"Will you move to Georgia with me?" I feel my jaw almost hit the floor and a smile spreads across my face. "I love you too baby, but are you sure about us moving to Georgia together? I mean it's a big step." I say to him as I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm sure baby girl. I don't want to be away from you and I think we can handle it." He says with his sexy smirk. "Well the Mr. Gilbert, when do we leave?"

It's officially moving day. Brantley is on his way over here with the movers and the moving truck. I can't wait to wake up next to him every morning. I told my mama and daddy last night and they don't think it's the best idea right now but they will support me if it's going to make me happy. "Baby girl I'm here!" Brantley yells as he walks in. "I'm in the kitchen baby!" I yell back at him. He walks into the kitchen and sees me standing on a chair reaching for the stuff on a top shelf. "Here baby let me get it." He says as he comes and helps me off the chair. Brantley just reaches up and effortlessly grabs it all. I help him put everything in a box and then I wrap my arms around him. He leans down and kisses me softly on the lips. "Those short little shorts you have on are going to be the death of me girl." He says kissing me again. "Let's finish packing and head to our new home." I say laughing as I walk away. I hear Brantley mumble something under his breath and then he starts grabbing boxes.

Brantley and I have made it to Georgia and have started the unpacking process. Him and his brother Kolby have been unloading the heavy stuff and putting it where it goes. Kolby and I have only met today and I think we are going to be great friends. The kitchen is almost unpacked and all our clothes have been put away. Brantley is hooking up all of our electronics in the living room when I hear his phone ring. I can only hear mumbling and I can't hear who he's talking to. He hangs up and walks into the bedroom, where I am hanging up some of our pictures, and puts his arms around me. "My mama wants us to come over for dinner tonight so she can finally meet you." He says with a smile. I instantly get nervous. "What if she doesn't like me?" I ask him with a worried look. "Are you kidding me? Baby she will love you. Just like I do." He says reassuringly.

I'm getting ready to go to Brantley's mom's house and he's laying on our bed taking a nap. I put on a gray dress and leave my hair in it's natural waves and put on a light amount of make up. When I'm done getting dressed I go into the room to wake up my man. I start rubbing his back and kissing his cheek and he wakes up and looks at me. "It's time for you to change so we can go to your mama's." He playfully sticks his tongue out at me and then kisses me. After he gets changed, we walk out the door and head to his mama's house.