First Day In London

i finally arrive here at London. i'll be staying here for 5 years. i say to my self, sighing, thinking i would miss home. i'm here to learn architecture for college. hope it would be fun. the good thing is, im not alone. i'm with my friend Shaniah. but she'll be studying painting. we've got the same school but.... still not together.

the moment i stepped out of our private plane (which only contained both of us) i was terrified. knowing i'll be far from home that long and missing fun they'll be having. but im not the type of person who cries about those stuff. no. i never cry. i just think about it, and woosh! im good.

but Shaniah on the other hand....

"ohh!! ahh!! so great to be here!!! hello London!!! home of One Direction! im coming Liam! im coming!"

"how are you so excited about all this?" i say

"are you kidding?? thinking im in the same country where Liam is, IM GREAT!!!" She shouts

we just laugh out loud together.

"hey!! almost forgot!! thanks for letting me ride your PRIVATE PLANE you lil' rich ass" she says while shouting out the PRIVATE PLANE part and slapping my ass. yah.

"no problem."

FYI, we where riding a private plane cuz my dad bought one. yah. for if we wanna go home anytime, the plane's just waiting. and they bought one for themselves too.

"here's your ride Ms. Cruise and Ms. Shaniah" my body guard jo says

"hey Jo. please dont call me Ms. Cruise. just call me Katie" i say smiling and tapping his shoulder.

he just smiles back. and says "okay" in his body guard tone. we both laugh. he's the best body guard ever.

"Hey KATHERINE!! why does the pretty royce have your name on the plate number?"

"i dont really know. Hey Jo! where'd we get this car?"

"Oh! your father bought it here for you." says Jo

"wow! fancy. THANK YOU DADDEHH!!!" i shout thinking he'll here me.

Shan and i get in the car. i drive her by her condomenium which is kinda near mine.

when we get to her place, she's REALLY SLEEPY. cuz she didnt sleep at all on the plane ride. typical Shan. i ask Jo to guide her to her place knowing she'll be sleeping on the floor if i didnt. she's a really heavy sleeper.

"next stop. your place" jo says happily.

Jo stops me over a house. not that big. but big. and really fancy. super modern and niceee.

"hey Jo! why'd we stop here?" i ask confused.

"oh. this is your place. your dad got you a house." he says punching my arm playfully.

"wow! THANKS AGAIN POPS!!!" i shout loud.

i get into the house. it's fully furnished. i explore it more and i was just amazed in awe knowing i'd be the only one living here. along with Jo and nany ofcourse. i drop to my huge luxurious bed knowing there's a big day ahead of me.