The Mysterious boy

Third POV.

Ichimaru and the group decided to move into a new home. So they pack everything they needed for their journey to find a new home. Once ready, they set out started their path. On their journey, they were having fun and enjoying the view of the natural setting that was there. But that all came to an end. They were ambushed by group of rogue ninjas that came at them with unimaginable speed. Ichimaru couldn't stopped them, for they were to fast to stop. He saw how his blood brothers were cut into pieces and alot of blood surrounded him. Frozen with anger and fear.

Ichimaru POV.

I froze at the sight my blood brothers were killed before me. I was filled with anger and fear. I didn't know what to do or how to react in this situation. But then, I felt a cold, sharp, metal object pierced my chest. As I coughed out blood, I then realized that I was stabed by kunai that the rogue ninja had. I land on the ground hard and trying to breathe. I felt that the my own blood was drowning me. Then, everything went all pitch black...

Third POV.

Ichimaru was lying there half dying and trying really hard to breathe. The rouge that stabbed him earlier, came to him tried to finish the job. But for his demise, he was stopped by two ninjas and killed the man that was there and only one that was alive at the moment. Suddenly Ichimaru said something that cought one of the ninjas attention. "Help...me...*cough*...please...*cough*..." A pink haired ninja rushed to his aid and started healing him. "Oh Kami. He's injured very badly. I don't think he's going to make it." She said in a sad tone, but still she at least healed him in the best way as possible. Moments later the pink haired ninja was in utter shock as if she saw a ghost or something. "What's wrong Sakura?" Asked a raven haired ninja to the now known Sakura. "It impossible! He can't be healing that fast! Unless it's him Sasuke." she told to the now known Sasuke. Both were either shocked or happy about that statment. So Sakura finished healing him and both ninja went back to the village...

Kyuubi POV.

I heard a big boom and woke me up. Once I saw what it was, I froze when I saw him. It been along time since that day. It seems that he's unconscious, so I brought him closer to me. 'Wow. He looks so hot in his new form.' I fangirled over his new form. You guys must be wondering if I'm a girl or boy. Well I'm a girl when I want to. But the majority of the time I'm a boy. "Ahgu." That interrupted my train of thought. I saw him start stir and woke up. I panicked, so I ran to the darks part of the cage. In case you guys haven't notice the seal hasn't lifted... Yet. "Huh? Where am I and how did I get here? He asked to himself out loud. Then I decided to answer his question in the intention on scaring him. 'You are in your mind scape and you came here by your own unconsciousness." I said with an evil, mischievous grin. "Oh that make sense. It like a jutsu, the only difference is that your unconscious or meditate. Right?" He said all that with a plain face. I to be honest wasn't expecting this. Wait did he recognized me! No no no. Calm down Kurama. Calm down.... "Hey! Hello! Earth to fox with nine tail! Hello!" I was interrupted from my trail of thoughts by him. 'Huh? What happen?' I asked. He scowled at me and was about to repeat the statement he said earlier but something forced him out of his mind scape...

Third POV.

Ichimaru was now waking up from his mind scape only to be surounded by ninjas in the room he was in. He jumped in shock only to be attacked by the pain he got earlier. Sakura came to and clamed him down. All the ninjas that were there were thinking 'Who is this?'....