The Brand New Naruto

Third POV.

Once out of reach, the kidnappers starts to study the figure that laid there before them. "Hey Takeda! Do you think he is alive?" He ask to the now known Takeda. "No. He is not dead you moron! He still breathing Ukita." He said to the now know Ukita. "He?" A deep voice in the group asked. "Yup he's a he Sakaki." Takeda replied to the now known Sakaki. "Whoah! I really thought he was a she! Wow!" Sakaki said in a surprised manner. "Well I think we should the process. I mean he is the one, right Takeda?" Ukita asked in a serious tone. "Of course! That why we brought him in the first place you idiot!" Takeda responed.

As for that respons they started to do the jutsu and change the physical and personality features of Naruto completely. After a few hours of concentration and changing thing, they decided to wait until he woke up. In the mean time that their waiting, they are finding a name for him...

Takeda POV.

We were here waiting for this one to wake up. Suddenly Ukita come up with an idea. Sense when? Might as well hear him out I guses. "Takeda! Why don't we find a name for him, huh?" He asked out loud making the boy in front of us start to stir. 'SHHUGSH! KEEP IT QUITE! AND YES WE WILL FIND A NAME FOR HIM!' I shouted in return making the matters worst. The boy was startled by my actions. I claimed myself and acted like nothing happened. 'Hello my name is Takeda and these are my blood brothers Sakaki and Ukita. So nice to meet you.' I said with a creepy grin splashed on my face. But he didn't react, just a "hn" from him. 'You know it bad manner to not say hello. Especially to a person that you don't know.' I said trying to make him feel guilty for not saying hi back. But then again no reaction and said, "Hi." That got me mad. But then I clamed down and said, 'Well that wasn't so bad, wasn't it.' I said to him, only to receive a death glare by him. "Well where am I? And who am I? Whats my name?" He asked and let out a sigh. 'Well we found you and brought you to our home. Also we don't whats your name. Sorry.' I said and made a little lie of the story. "Oh... ok... I gesus we'll find a name I suppose." He said that like it didn't bother him. Man! He gets me so. so mad!!!

The unnamed boy POV. (Naruto)

Damn he's annoying! So annoying that unbearable! But I have to suck it up and go with the flow. But I wonder whats my name tho? Oh well it's a mystery to be yet to be solved. Oh dear the question is who and what am I? Huhhhhh! This is so frustrating! "Ah-ha!" My train of thought were interrupted by that sudden sound. 'Ah-ha what um Yukita?' I asked in curious tone. "It's Ukita! Also what I ah-ha is that I thought about some names." he said to me and correcting me at the same time. 'Oh? Is that so. Then say them.' I told him as I was sitting up. "Ok! Let see Yumichica? Itachi? Kense? Um Kita?" Ukita asked and I shook my head a no. "What about Ichimaru?" Sakaki asked and I thought about it for a little. I shook me head in agreement. I loved the name. Yay! 1 down 2 to go!

Thrid POV.

As days went by, Ichimaru was getting use to his name. He loves his name so much that it will annoy the other's all day long till night fall.