Naruto's Downfall

Naruto POV.

I was chasing after Sasuke and with the hopes of bringing him back. If only he stopped and listen to what I have to say I would be the happiest person in the village right now. I think he should forget about revenge and stay with me or with another person like Sakura-chan. I'm kinda over the fact that she doesn't like me. But I wished she did tho. But I made a promise to her and I don't go back on my word! That my nindo, my ninja way!

Huhhhh? He stopped. Huh. I hope he listens. "Stop following me you dobe." He spatted
'Not until I bring you back! I made a promise to someone and you know very well that I don't go back on my word cuz that's my nindo, my ninja way!' I replied proudly. "Your to proud for own your good dobe. But I'm kinda on a tight schedule right now so goodbye." He said with a plain face and started running again until I stopped him from doing so...

Sasuke POV.

I began to run but just to be stopped by an annoying dobe. 'Naruto'. 'NARUTO WHAT THE HELL! MOVE OUT OF Th...' I heard him cry and saw tears shed from his face. I was in utter shock as I saw his face that way. I never saw him in this state. He's always happy even though he got hurt physically or verbally he's still happy. "Why won't you stay...*sobs*... with me and. and be with me?" He said to me with a sob in between. 'I can't dobe. I must do what I must and you can't change that fact. And you know it.' I said as walked past him but only to be stopped once again. "I know, but I don't want to be alone. Your like a brother to me...*sobs*... please stay...*sobs*... I want to make you happy and...*sobs*... make you forget the revenge that your going to do." He said to me in the same tone. Also, that once again shocked me and for what he said. 'I can't stay. And if you want to make me happy then let me go. I'll forget about revenge when I'm done.' I told him walking past him once more, but I wasn't stopped this time. "If you don't want to forget about it then i'll make you forget by KNOCKING SOME SENSE OUT OF YOU!" He said the last few words with anger. 'Is that so. Then prove that to me that you can lay a finger on me. If you can.' I said with a smirk on my face. By the looks of it, I made him madder than he already is. "Saaaasssuukkeee! Your coming back with me like it or not!" He said barging towards me and full of sadness and anger. 'YOUR ON!' I shouted back. And are fight between us has begun.