A/N: Officially On Hold

Hello everyone,

Sorry for making you all wait for an update that will probably not be happening anytime soon. There has been so much that has happened in my life since the day I started this book to now, and I can't help but feel guilty for keeping all of my readers waiting. It's just society hadn't been kindest to my family and me these past few years. And believe me, I have tried to continue writing this book, but I feel that I can't write it in the same style as I first started. Like I was like what, 13?, when I began and now I'm 20 turning 21 in January.

So, when I go back and reread.......I can't help but cringe and ask myself where the hell was I going with this? Plus, to top it all off, I had this huge writers block and I still have it, that when I try to write I get stuck. I started reading other authors books that do Naruto fanfic, to see if I can spark some ideas, but sadly it's not working and I end up reading books off-topic.

So, in conclusion, I am officially putting this book in specific On-Hold. Im probably going to work on something else and maybe itll spark some inspiration to continue writing this book. I hope you can all forgive me for taking this long and I wish you all the best of wishes.

Sincerely, Law_Phantom_569XD. Good Night.