The New Host

Author's Note

Disclaimer: I do not own FMA, OHSHC, or any of their characters. Almost forgot to write the disclaimer! (°_°)

So, good news! I thought of alot of ideas for this story as well as time to scribble down what's going to happen. If you're wondering, the future has sleeping! (≧∇≦)

Also, I'm gonna try updating weekly? Maybe.

Bye.......

And, ENJOY!

- - - -

"Hey......" replied Ed, awkwardly, mind streaming with ways to get out of this situation.

"You know," said one of the twins,

"We have to thank you." said the other, laughing.

"For what?"

"For knocking out Tamaki back then."

"Though, you were a bit rough."

"Yeah, says the one who pretty much kidnapped me." mumbled Ed under his breath.

"You really need to work on that attitude, if you want to get anywhere." said the twins in unison.

"Yeah, goodbye." Edward quickly strode off.

- - - -

Edward walked over to Tamaki, who was sitting at a small table, along with a small group of his customers.

"Hey, Tamak-"

"Now, girls, starting from next week, this little guy is our new host!" exclaimed Tamaki, while hugging Ed. "Isn't he so cute and tiny!"

"DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!" Edward shouted, but somehow not resorting to physical violence.

Suddenly, the only sound heard throughout the entire room was that of fangirl squealing and shouting.....

Ed shot Tamaki one of his I'm going to murder you and throw you into the fiery depths of hell glares.

Tamaki slowly backed away, then went to sit at his emo corner, completely forgetting about his customers.

- - - -

"So, what does he mean by saying I'm a new host?" inquired Ed.

"He means that you will have to spend the rest of your highschool afternoons entertaining yaoi fangirls. Trust me, there's no escape." Haruhi replied.

"How did you get dragged into this mess, Haruhi?"

"I was just looking for a quiet place to study."

"Well, I kind of just ran into Tamaki. Literally. Guess we have to pull through this mess together then."

"Yeah." Haruhi responded with a chuckle, placing her hand on Ed's right shoulder.

Wow, his shoulder feels so strange....

Suddenly, Ed turned to Tamaki, who was staring at them from his emo corner.

"What were you doing to my Haruhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Huh?!"

"You shall face the wrath of my. Tama. Chan. KICK!!!!!!!!"

Tamaki went for one of his Tama-chan kicks, but Ed easily sidestepped the attack, causing Tamaki to crash into a vase of fresh roses.

After somehow regaining his composure, Tamaki went back to his customers, while Ed reluctantly fixed the roses.

- - - -

After a busy hour of hosting, it was time for the host members to go home.

"Hey," said Kaoru to his twin brother Hikaru, as they were walking down the red velvet stairs.

"What is it?" replied the other twin.

"You know that new host member, the short one with the long hair?"

"Yeah. Well, what is it?"

"It's just that... he's so... strange. I just don't know how to describe it though."

"Well, we'll just find out tomorrow. Besides, people like him makes everything so much more interesting...."

- - - -

Author's Note

Herro guys! So I might be starting to post weekly, depends on my homework, laziness and stuff. Probably not. Well, since I have nothing else to say...

BYE!!!!!

Btw I'm gonna go sleep now after 5+ episodes of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.