Different mornings

At Grey's house

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. "Ohmsudh how much clock is? Oh, it's seven, time to get up. Lexie get up!!". She says to her little sister who is sleeping at same room. Lexie and Meredith walk down stairs to kitchen.

"Good morning Mom!" Meredith and Lexie Grey, famous general surgeon Ellis Grey's daughters say to their mother.

"Morning Mer&Lex, I need to go to hospital right away, so see you at night!" Ellis answers.

"Okay" Meredith says. It's usually at Grey's house, her mother have no time to be at home.

At Shepherd's house

Ringringringringring. "What the fuck, no no no it can't be morning, I don't want to go to school!" Derek Shepherd says pissed off. He gets up tired and walk to bathroom and wash his face&teeth.

"Morning Derek, come to eat!" Derek's mom yells on kitchen. Derek's mom is Caroline Shepherd and she works in maternity clinic, she is gynecologist. When Derek has eat breakfast, he runs to his room, get dressed fast and get his bag and run out of house. He ran to Sloan's house, where his best friend Mark lives.

At Sloan's house

"Mark get up, Derek comes soon!"Mark Sloan's mother Claine Sloan yells to her son. Claine works in pharmacy, and her best friends are Derek's mother Caroline Shepherd, Meredith's mother Ellis Grey and Cristina Yang's mother Serena Yang.

"Uh okay okay I come I just eat breakfast, take clothes and run to school" Mark answers.

In fifteen minutes Mark is ready to school and he walk to school with Derek.

At Yang's house

"Good morning Mom!" Cristina Yang says to her Mom Serena. Serena is an occupational doctor.

"Morning Cristina, I'm happy to see you happy!" Serena answers.

"I love you Mom, I need to leave now to school, I promised to Lexie and Meredith that I walk with them, so I go now, bye!"