6.) Lost and Found

''Lost and Found''
By: ChericaezneroL

Today is a big day in our School. We're now in a forest-like place and the school is holding it's activities in this environment. The main event is what they called ''Lost and Found.''

The main rule in the game is to scatter everyone in the woods and run as fast until they won't get caught by everyone. The only thing in this game is to find someone fast and drag them to the finish line which is at the camping site where coaches and teachers stay.

Run like the wind, and find someone to win. That's the game. I just need to run fast and not get caught by others so that they won't drag me for them to win.

''Run!'' I heard the coach shouted and held out the gun. I heard the big ''bang'' sound and run fast in the woods.

I saw many students running for their lives. I caught a glimpse on a girl screaming when someone grabbed her hair and drag her but when she forced to let go of the grip, both of them fell off the cliff.

I gasped when I saw them screaming for help but the only thing on my mind was to run and find someone who'll never have a chance to grab me.

Minutes and seconds passed, few students were running before me and the last thing I I knew, I was already running alone.

Im now alone, and others were probably lost now. I just need to run in the woods and find someone to bring in the camping site.

Hours later, I felt very tired when I was running. So I decided to take a rest on the tree next to me. I only hear the chirping sounds of the birds and I can sense that Im far already in the camping site. Jesus!

Moments on, I stood up and figured out where to go. So I headed out on the left side of the forest and tried to search out for the way back in the camping site. The only thing in my mind was to go back and forget about the stupid game!

But when I was walking, I saw a girl tying her shoes silently. She looks like a country-girl living on a cottage next to the woods. She was surprised to see me and gently asked, ''You're lost, aren't you?''

I nodded and she stood up. ''Come, I know where to go back on your site. My father and I often go hunting near it.'' she said and I decided to accept her help.

She suddenly ran and I got puzzled so I followed her. ''We need to get fast. It's getting dark.'' she uttered back while running.

When I could see already the smoke coming from the bonfire in the camping site, I felt relieved because Im now back!

I tried to thank her while we were running but she abruptly held my hand. ''Come, run faster. They're waiting.''

When I can already see the other students and the teachers, I saw them clapping and cheering and the coach used the megaphone and shoutly said. ''Congratulations to Megan Stephens!''

She raised our hands together in the air. And I realized, it wasn't my name. So I glared at her and she said smiling, ''Im sorry. You were lost and you found me. So I brought you. No dragging and gripping. Good game!'' and then at last, I saw her smirked.