7.) The Cold Breeze

''The Cold Breeze''
By: ChericaezneroL

As they let me go, I rapidly ran towards where he is. I immediately went inside the gate and happily accepted the cold breeze touching my skin. When I felt tired running, I slowly walked already and I saw his figure standing next to his name.

There were so many people walking pass by me. Others were just sitting on the grass next to their own names. And I saw him again, standing next to his name. Waiting for me.

I felt the wind breeze get colder and colder as I was getting nearer to him.

Look at him, still has the same handsome face I married 16 years ago.

I put the flowers next to his name and smiled at him. I saw him chuckled and he touched my face, the wind was so cold.

I stood up and he also did. But he lowered his self to level on me fairly. I was shocked to see his eyes, pure of sadness and longing. The next thing happened, he was hugging me. I felt the wind got colder again.

Before I could even hug him back, the nurses with all white shirt and pants already grabbed me and pulled me away from him.

''NOOOOOO!'' I shouted when I saw him fading away. ''OH NO YOU WON'T! PLEASE LET ME GO. LOOK, HE'S LEAVING AGAIN! I WANT TO GO WITH HIM! LET ME GO! PLEASE!'' I took a glimpse of his grave again and saw his name for the last time.. I miss you my dear husband. Till next time.

As soon as I got inside the ambulance, I took a peek outside of the window again and saw the hillside cemetery for the last time.

I couldn't see the people anymore on the graveyard, neither my husband.

How I wish I'll always have these delusions everyday. So that I can always see him.

The next thing I knew, we already arrived at the hospital. Mental Hospital..

And the reality now strucked me. They say I was just having delusions, that's why I see things. I see dead people.

But for me, he was real. He wasn't just the cold breeze. He hugged me coldly, not the cold breeze.