1.) White Room

Naiinis na ba kayo sa kahihintay ng update ko sa JFOC? Edi ito lang muna ang basahin niyo. Hahaha. I'll make sure, it's worth the wait! Keep reading. Okay? ;) AND if you'll like it, kindly VOTE and leave your comments. I would really appreciate that! 💋❤
********************

"White Room"
By: ChericaezneroL

I entered inside this four-cornered room slowly. He's very quiet, as the room too, that I can even hear my own self breathing.

I'm now standing, staring in front of him. Seeing him silently lying gives me peace now. I miss him so much. But I know he's happy. I just got the call from the Department, they said I'm now hired. Oh how merry I was when I got the news. And then suddenly, I realized I was already talking.

''Hey dad, guess what? I got the job. They said I'll be starting right away when.. when I'm fine already. They even told me that my grades were high that's why they instantly hired me. Isn't that too good to be true?'' I said and held his hand.

I felt like he held mine too so I started weeping, but not that hard. Slight tears fell from my cheeks down to my shirt. I lifted his hand from his chest and put it in his side. I'ts like I saw him smiled at me, so I smiled back at him too. I was about to say something when suddenly a man wearing all white trousers and shirt approached me.

I didn't mind him, instead I turned back to him and moved closer to my dad. ''Dad, don't worry. We'll be meeting again next time, you and me. You'll visit me too, here lying in this bed and inside this white room too.'' I lastly uttered and kissed his forehead.

After I had a peace of mind, the man walked towards me again and gently said, ''I'm sorry miss but I hope you're done, he'll be now getting ready for funeral.''