Who's There?

This is the first time I am placing my story online. I have read plenty of your stories and find it very interesting that so many people believe in the paranormal.

I live in a small town East London, South Africa.

A few years ago my Step father passed away so I moved in by my mother. From the very first night strange things happened. The kettle would boil by itself, we thought it was an electrical fault and got a new kettle but that did not help and it still does it to this day.

Another thing is when I go to bed it feels as if someone or something sits at the edge of my bed. You can feel the bed sink in. The one day I was talking to my Mom when all of a sudden her bedroom door slammed closed in my face; we were both in shock as there was no wind.

A lot of the time no matter where you are or what the time of the day is you can feel something touch you. Its so slight but trust me its THERE, even a breath on the back of your neck, warm air and a slight hand stroke through your hair.

The previous owners were very sweet old people who would not harm a fly, and I highly doubt my step father would scare us. A lot of the time my dogs sit and stare at the wall in the lounge and growl and you will get a strong sense of being watched. I catch movement in the corner of my eye but when I look I see nothing.

One day my Mom called me gesturing not to make a sound, look up she pointed with her finger, wow the light was swinging like someone had pushed it really hard, but it was only us at home and absolutely no wind what so ever. I still get goose bumps thinking about that!

Thank you for reading and please feel free to comment, I would love to know what you guys think of this, my Mom seems to think we have a demon in our house, I don’t know what to believe?