Chapter~ 18

~A little message from the author~

PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME

I'm really sorry for suddenly not updating for a while, I just had a lot of sad stuff happen to me all at once and I wasn't sure how to handle it all. Y'know...Shit happens. But I really am sorry! I promise to start updating frequently again! It's all good. Just don't shout at me in the comments pretty please! ~Mishamoo

Dark's P.O.V:

I slumped back on my chair in a darkened corner of the pub I'd originally gone with Wilford to. But instead of my original companion, I was now stuck with AntiSepticeye of all people. And he was drunk. Just my luck. "Darkiebaby." Anti (speak of the devil) purred into my ear, sending an involuntary shiver down my spine. God this guy had no idea what personal space meant, did he? I snapped around, glaring into his piercing dark blue eyes which seemed to glow in the dim light. Damn him. My hand shot up to his chest, grabbing him by his t shirt and hoisting him up a little by it. "What did I say about that name?" I snarled as a sharp toothed grin split across his pale face. My eyebrows raised as I took in his weird expression. "What are you-" His lips suddenly smashed against mine, taking me by surprise as his fingers went into my hair, tugging roughly. By instinct, my free arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him onto my lap as my other hand gripping his shirt, cupped the back of his neck instead. His teeth sunk into my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to growl but his tongue muffled it, instantly taking advantage of my open mouth. The force of my kiss shoved him against the brick wall as I fought his tongue for dominance. His pale hands explored my tan body, making me groan into his mouth. I wonder how it would feel to kiss y/n...Y/n...Fuck what was I doing?! I pulled back, panting heavily as Anti watched me with those cat like eyes of his. Wait...One of his eyes were glowing a light green, whilst the other remained a normal blue.

Shit what had just happened?

Dark?" He purred, smirking at me but I turned away sharply."What the fuck was that, Anti?" I growled, but my voice was weaker than it has been before. "Whatever you want it to be." He whispered suggestively, a small smirk on his lips. His hand trailed down my thigh and I shook my head, moving away from him. "Look Anti, I...I don't want to be with you. What happens in the past, stays in the past." "Dark." He growled, his eye glowing a bright green. "Why can't it be like before?..." He frowned, staring at me. "There's someone holding you back isn't there? Who is it? It's that girl isn't it?!" "There's no one." I answered coldly, standing up and walking to the door. "It was nice seeing you again, Anti." The door slammed shut behind me as I quickly walked down the darkening street.~~~

Your P.O.V:

You smiled as Mark walked you home after a day of exploring Los Angeles, his arm comfortably linked with yours. He'd been so cute and dorky throughout the day and now you just found yourself randomly smiling whenever he looked at you. Once you arrived home, Mark went off to his bedroom to record a video so you got a snack and then walked to your room. You noticed the door was slightly open and gasped as a hand grabbed you by the shirt and tugged you in, slamming the door shut behind you. "WHA-" You screamed but the hand quickly covered your mouth. "Y/n it's me!" A familiar male voice whisper shouted, his face close to yours."Dark!" You gasped against his hand, finally looking at him. His eyes glowed a faint red in the dark room and you frowned up at him, sharply moving his hand. "Where the hell have you been?!" "I...Its hard to explain. Just..." He sighed, his jaw prominent and his Adam's apple clear to see. You softened slightly at this, touching his cheek."Dark tell me what's wrong..." You look up at him as he ran a hand nervously through his hair, spiking it up messily. "Y/n...Look I just..." He suddenly pulled you into a tight embrace, his arms cradling you close to his chest as he sniffled. "I just..." He bent down slightly, resting his head in the crook of your neck whilst his hair tickled your cheek. "Dark...?" You whispered, uncertain of what to say. What had happened to to him to make him like this? He sniffed loudly again and you frowned, stroking his soft hair. Oh god...Was he...crying?! "Oh Dark..." "I'm sorry y/n...I can't explain...Could we just stay like this...please?" He murmured, desperately holding onto your shirt. Seeing him like this stirred something deep in you as you wrapped your arms around him tightly. Dark gripped onto you and the butterflies started again. But was he only doing this so you wouldn't see him crying? "Mm." You nodded, rubbing comforting circles into his back. "It's okay." You cooed softly into his ear, stroking his hair with your free hand. "I'm here..." Dark inhaled heavily, relaxing into your embrace and cud dling you gently. A comfortable silence filled the room as Dark's breaths slowed and he finally pulled away. Part of you missed the contact and wanted to hug him again but you resisted and instead touched his cheek. "Are you okay, Dark?" You whispered, breaking the silence. He leaned into your touch, nodding tiredly."Thank you...I just really needed that, y'know?...I needed you." He sighed sincerely, his eyes closed. Something about the way he looked in that moment made your heart melt and your chest flutter. The way he just looked so peaceful yet broken...Hesitantly, you found yourself reaching up and pressing a soft, feather light kiss on his cheek. His eyes slowly opened as you noticed a faint pink glow on his cheeks and smiled. He smiled back, a gentle, warm smile you hadn't seen before. It was strangely beautiful. "Thank you, y/n." "You're welcome, Dark." You blushed, looking around your room awkwardly as you realized it was a complete mess. "You weren't in my room for too long before I got here...were you?" "Oh uh..." He looked down, scratching the back of his neck. "Just like an hour or two..." "An hour or two?" You repeated, raising your eyebrows. "Oh...Well...Okay. I was uh planning on going to sleep now..." "O-Oh that's okay, I'll go now." He hastily walked toward the door but you grabbed his wrist before he could go."You gonna be okay?" You carefully looked at his face, trying to read his thoughts. He simply blushed and shrugged. "Sure, I'll be good. I'm just gonna go talk to Mark." "Okay." You waited for him to leave as he raised an eyebrow at you."Y/n..." "Yes?" You frowned. "...You can let go of my hand now.""Oh!" You blushed a scarlet red as you realized you still had hold of his hand and quickly dropped it, tucking your hands deep into your pockets. Dark simply chuckled, shaking his head as he walked out the door. "Night y/n." "G-Good night...Dark." You sighed as he closed the door behind him.Welp...

 that could have gone a little better...and less awkward...

You collapsed onto your bed, diving under the covers and trying to forget your embarrassment. Instead, you focused on what was wrong with Dark. What had happened to Dark to make him act like he had? He'd looked so scared and desperate...Like he thought his world was ending or something...You hoped he'd be okay for the night as you slowly drifted off to sleep.