Chapter 1~

It had been a month. A whole month since Markiplier had last posted a 'let's play' video. His social media was deleted, and the fans were losing their minds. Everyone wanted to know what had happened to their favorite youtuber.

You were extremely worried about Mark. Even though you've never met him before, you had been watching since he reached 4 million subscribers and you felt close to him. You missed coming home and listening to his corny (and sexual) jokes he used to make.

When you got home, you rushed and grabbed your computer. Even though it has been a while since his last video, you liked to check anyway, just in case. You made your way towards your bedroom, closed the door, and opened his channel.

You felt relief as you saw a new video had just been posted and you started to play it. You noticed that the video had no title and it said that it went on for 0 seconds, but you didn't really care. You, and over 7 million people wanted to know what the hell was going on, and you were going to find out.

The video started to play, but it was pitch black. There were dark shadows and you tried to make out what was in the background, but it was too hard to see. It was silent, and as just as you were about to refresh the page, a red light glowed on the screen. You could see the features of a extremely messy recording room with equipment scattered everywhere. You felt your throat tighten as the video played on. As you wondered if your computer was broken or not, Mark's face appeared on screen.

His eyes had dark rings and were pitch black, his pupils seemed to fill his entire eye. His dark black hair was drenched with sweat and was sticking to his face. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt that was covered in stains and wrinkly. He looked into the camera slowly with a blank expression on his face. "It's DARKiplier..." Mark whispered as he moved closer to the webcam. His voice was raspy and deeper than usual. He turned away from the camera as you watched on in horror. Mark looked back again, and dark purple bruises were blooming across his face. Blood was running down his nose as he smiled. As the video suddenly went black, you thought you heard someone scream your name, and your computer closed your tabs, and shut down.

You realised you were holding your breath that whole time as you frantically tried to restart your computer again. Did it run out of battery, or was it something else? You felt sick as you replayed the video in your head. What the f just happened. You hit your computer in frustration as you felt tears in your eyes.

Was it just a joke? You knew that some of Markipliers fans like that stuff and he could have just been joking. But, the blood. He either must have learnt to do really good makeup after that impossible let's play challenge, or he was really hurt. You swore you heard your name at the last second. But that couldn't be possible, he doesn't even even know you.

When your computer finally opened again, you went back and tried to look for the video, but it was gone. You checked Mark's facebook, instagram, vine, but it had disappeared. No one mentioned it either on tumblr, and it was still filled with messeges of worry and anger for the lost youtuber.

As you kept searching, you realised how to make sure this video even existed.

You pulled out your phone and started to text your best friend and fellow markiplite, b/f.

you: did u see that new markiplier video? super creepy.

b/f: no, wat are you talking about?

you: the one were he's bleeding all over the place!!!!

b/f: seriously dont joke about that. he could be hurt or something

you: but i saw a video and he said he was darkiplier now.

b/f: that's not even real y/n. I think you've been reading too many fanfics ;)

You sighed and put your phone down. How could've you only seen the video? You can't be the only fan checking his channel every 5 minutes. You went to your computer again, and went to check your facebook to see if Mark had posted anything else. But when you tried to log in, it said that your account didn't exist. You checked your tumblr, instagram, but it was all gone. Google didn't even have anything about you. You had been deleted from the internet.

You slammed the screen down and hit it again in frustration. You couldn't understand what had happened. You took deep breaths, your knuckles white as you gripped your desk.

You glanced at the clock next to you and realised it was super late. You sighed as you lied on your bed. You could feel the pillows dig into your back as you pulled the cold covers toward your body. What could've happen to Mark to make him act like this? Tears streamed down your face as you slowly fell to sleep.

Suddenly you opened your eyes. Your room seemed to be darker than usual. The tree outside made shadows across your bed as you sat up. You heard a voice come from your computer.

"I can see you... y/n...... you are all mine...."

It seemed to whisper in your ears...

~~~
Hey guys! This is my first darkiplier fanfic and I hope you liked it. Please like or comment if you want me to keep going. I'll try and update as much as I can.
Thanks guys ♡