What Makes You Beautiful Part 1

Natalia's POV
I was now walking around after breakfast and dinner and I take a shower twice a week.
Obviously with Liam and girl nurses since Niall and my brother won't let the guy nurse do it, which is totally fine with me.
I had just gotten back from one of my showers when I saw Louis with his girlfriend, Kate.
They were so sweet together and they actually met because Kate is one of my best friends besides the boys.
Louis was leaning against the door frame with one arm above his head and the other was holding Kate's hand.
I could tell that he was singing to her so I got closer to hear his words.
"I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I don't care I'm not scared of love. Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong, is it so wrong, that you make me strong."
Aw, I knew they were working on a new song, and the guys always let us hear what they're working on, and they boys always found a way to make it sweet and romantic.
"Aw baby, you make me strong too." Kate replied, pulling him closer to her.
He kissed her softly.
Aw.
I just realized I had been staring at them for a while so I went into my room.
"Oh you're back." Harry said.
I nodded and he called the doctor in to give me my medicine.
"Took you long enough." The doctor said.
Well that was rude.
"Sorry I got a little sidetracked." I replied.
He shook his head and walked out of the room when he finished filling my medicine tube.
Usually he was really nice so I knew something was up, but I didn't say anything.
I was staring at my ceiling since Harry wasn't talking to me, which I have no idea why, when Niall climbed on top of me.
Well, he was holding himself up with his arms because he didn't want to hurt me.
"Hey." He said.
"Hi." I giggled.
He dropped his head down towards my neck.
"Mhm, you smell good." He murmured, not moving from his position.
"Well I would hope so." I laughed.
He lifted his head and kissed me.
He continued kissing me when my brother said,
"Yo Neil, get off my sister."
He shot up off me and I laughed at his quickness.
Liam laughed too.
"Uh sorry." Niall said.
"Niall you're fine I was just playing around." He said, still laughing.
Niall blushed and turned to me.
"Well where were we?" He smirked, kissing me again.
"Um Niall, someone's here to see you." I heard Harry's voice say.
Niall looked at him.
"Who?"
"Um I would come see for yourself." He replied.
"Okay." Niall said slowly, getting back up off me.
He walked out of the room but they left the door open so I could see everything that was going on outside of my room.
Elizabeth was there. She was the one visiting him. Why the heck is she here?
Niall's POV
"Elizabeth?" I said.
"That's my name." She replied.
"Oh um hi."
"Hi? Is that all I get? Come on Niall I thought you were the nice one of the group."
She put her hand on my arm but I shook her off.
"Why are you here Elizabeth."
"Oh, well I thought I would see how you're doing."
"Why are you here Elizabeth." I said a little more angrily.
She hesitated, but answered,
"I'm here because I wanted to apologize for kissing you, and for running Natalia over."
Heheheheheh I made it a cliff hanger! But don't worry, the next part will be out sometime between Monday and Tuesday so you won't have to wait a week. Hope you liked! If so, please vote and comment! Love you all!
All my heart,
Olivia ❤️