Stuck in the Friend Zone

Niall's POV
"AHHH! NIALL! HAHAHAHAH STOP NIALL I CANT BREATHE HAHAHAHAH!" Natalia screamed at the top of her lungs.
"NOT UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE!" I yelled back.
I got her on the couch (like in the pic above) and continued tickling her. Let me just say that she is EXTREMELY TICKLISH. And when she laughs she can't breath. It's actually kind of funny.
"HAHAHAHAHA NIALLLL!"
She tried grabbing my hands but that only pulled me closer.
I have been in love with Natalia since we played spin the bottle in the sixth grade.
flashback *
"Alright Neil, your up." Harry, my best friend said. He always called me Neil instead of Niall and I called him hair ball.
I spun the bottle and landed on my other best friend, Natalia Wood.
"Oooooooh." Everyone said.
I leaned in and kissed her. Ever since then I have been in love with Natalia.
End flashback*
Our noses were nearly touching and I was about to lean on when Harry walked in.
I moved so that I wasn't as close to her  but still holding her down.
"Playing with my girlfriend Neil?"
"Haha nice to see you too hair ball."
"Hiya love." He said to Natalia giving her a kiss.
It killed me every time he kissed her. Because I wanted to be the one kissing her and tasting her wonderful, beautiful lips.
"Hi. Nialllll your squeezing the air outta me." She complained.
I got off and pointed a finger,
"I'll getcha later Nat."
Then I left the room.
I caught Harry making out with her right when I left. That guy I swear.
One time he tried to lift up her shirt but I immediately stopped him. There was no way I was gonna let that happen.
Natalia was grateful for it but that was it. She still kept seeing Harry. Not that I don't want my best mate to be happy but he just isn't right for her.
But I'm just stuck in the friend zone.

Hey everybody. I know that that was short, but it's just the first chapter. They will be much longer later. If you liked please vote and comment this is my first story so please cut me some slack! Thanks!
All my heart,
Olivia ❤️