So Happily

Natalia's POV
"You don't understand you don't understand. What you do to me when you hold his hand. We were meant to be but a twist of fate. Made it so we had to walk away." Harry sang.
"Cause we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now." Niall sang his solo while walking towards the end of the stage where I was. He looked into my eyes as he sang and inside I melted, but I just smiled.
"Yeah we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now." Liam sang.
Niall moved away to sing the chorus, but before he did he grabbed my hand quickly.
"I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave so come on baby be with me so happily." They all sang as I was touching my hand where Niall had held it. Why didn't I realize my feelings for him before?
"It's four am and I know that you're with him. I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin." Liam sang.
Then Louis came in, "And if he feels my traces in your hair. I'm sorry love but I don't really care."
"Cause we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now. Yeah we're on fire we are on fire we're on fire now." Niall sang.
All of them then came in for the chorus.
"I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave so come on baby be with me so happily."
"One, two, three, four!" Harry said.
"Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh we're on fire now. Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh we're on fire now. Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh we're on fire now. I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I want to be the one
Who holds you when you sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever
I know you wanna leave
So come on baby be with me so happily. I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I want to be the one
Who holds you when you sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever
I know you wanna leave. So come on baby be with me so happily." The song ended and I clapped and cheered for them.
Niall's voice is just amazing. I mean so is Harry's. My boyfriend's. My love. Right I should be focusing on him instead. Right?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Niall's POV
"Woo! Guys that was amazing!" Natalia congratulated us.
The concert had just ended so we were currently backstage in our little room.
"Thanks love. I'm glad you liked it." Harry smirked, while wrapping his arms around her waist, embracing her.
She looked at him and smiled, and he leaned down and kissed her.
I cringed and looked away. It hurts so bad when he kisses her.
Louis, being the best friend he is, started up a conversation with me.
"So Neil, you've got your date coming up tomorrow, you excited?"
"Yeah," I said looking at him,"I'm a bit nervous. I haven't been on a date for a while."
"Ah you'll be alright mate. I know you will. And to make you a bit more comfortable I can make it a double date with Kate and I." He said patting my back.
I glanced over at Harry and Natalia who were now fully making out.
I winced and replied,"You would do that for me?"
Louis also looked over and said,"Course mate."
We did our signature hand shake and one of our guards came in.
He cleared his throat to try and get Harry's attention but he was too busy shoving his tongue down his girlfriend's throat. So, he tapped him on the shoulder. And when that didn't work he pushed him back a little bit.
"Oh uh sorry man." He said blushing.
Natalia was even redder than he as she sat down on the couch.
"Well now that I've got your attention, I can tell you that one direction is going to be meeting some people in a few minutes." The guard said.
"Sweet. It's always fun to meet fans." Liam said.
"Except for the crying ones cause that's just a bit much." I replied.
"And the ones who grab you..." Harry said covering up his lower area.
We all laughed. It was true though.
"Right so I'll let you guys know when okay?" The guard said.
"Alright." Harry replied.
"Thank you." Liam called, as the guard was walking out.
"Now if you hadn't been shoving your tongue down my sisters throat you wouldn't have been embarrassed. Or in trouble." Liam said sitting down next to Natalia and patting the seat next to him for Harry to sit.
I laughed a little. I love it when Liam gets all stern when Harry does something with Natalia. Especially in front of him.
Harry groaned and sat down.
"Now, Harry, what are the rules again."
"Only hold hands, never touch any of the private areas including the thy because that can be seductive, clothes can never be removed, we can kiss but not get too rough, we cannot be in a dark place, and must always check in every hour when we are alone on a date." Harry said, repeating all the rules.
Louis and I were having a hard time keeping ourselves from laughing.
"Correct. Now you didn't really break any of the rules but you were getting a little rough there, if we weren't here I wouldn't have been comfortable with that." Liam told Harry.
He nodded.
"Liam." Natalia groaned.
"Natalia these things have to be done. And I'm only trying to protect you. Now I know Harry loves you and would never hurt you, or do anything you didn't want to do, but still I'm just trying to protect you."
They both nodded.
Harry was about to say something when the guard came back.
"Alright guys, you ready?" He said. We all nodded and we got up.
Harry quickly kissed Natalia goodbye and walked out the door.
Before I went out I took her hand and said,"Be with me so happily."
She looked at me and kissed me.
Woah wait. What.
I kissed her back and Louis grabbed my arm.
He pulled me away from Natalia.
When we had gotten out of the room and far enough away from Harry so he wouldn't hear Louis asked,
"What the hell was that man?"
"I told her that she would be happier with me and she grabbed my face and kissed me. I thought of pulling away, but it just felt so right you know?"
He looked at me a nodded, "Yeah I understand the feeling but it's a good thing I came in or that could have ended badly."
"Yeah..."
"But why did she kiss you?"
"I wonder that myself." I replied.
We couldn't talk anymore because we had reached the fans.
But seriously, why did she kiss me?

Ooooh the drama is just beginning! What do you guys think will happen? If you liked please comment and vote! Love you all!
All my heart,
Olivia ❤️