I Can't Love You More Than This

Natalia's POV
Niall... I know you would.
But Harry makes me happy. I mean, Niall makes me happy too, but in a best friends kinda way.
Ever since I've found out that Niall has been in love with me since the sixth grade, I haven't actually been all that surprised. He's been all that he could for me when Harry couldn't do it, like being my date to my prom instead of going to the stupid awards night.
Only one of them had to go which I don't understand why only Harry could go because only one of the members has to be there to accept the award. Sometimes I wonder if he was lying to me to get out of going to the dance or not. But he did come back home with three trophies.
I loved Harry, I loved him a lot. And I love Niall too, but not how I love Harry. Harry can be a pain but then again, it's not a good relationship unless there are some bumps in the road. That's what Liam always told me whenever Harry and I had a fight.
It's weird because whenever we do have a fight I always find myself being held in Niall's arms. He's so sweet. And he's always there for me. I feel really bad.
I have an idea....
Niall's POV
Ever since I've confessed my feelings for Natalia, Harry has been more protective over her than usual. I know he said he was cool with it but I'm starting to think that he was lying to make me feel better and safe around them. I get it though. If Natalia were my girlfriend and Harry liked her I would do the same, so I can't really blame him.
Nobody else has been acting different though, which is good and bad. Good, because it means that everybody is okay with it and won't treat me any different, and bad because it just seems like everyone already knew and that this is totally normal.
Then again nothing is really normal when your a celebrity, but still...
I know that I can never have Natalia, so I should mine as well move on. But how?
Natalia's POV
I know what I should do! I texted the guys minus Niall and told them to meet at Louis's apartment since I knew Niall wouldn't be there.
Nat: I have an idea meet at Louis's in five?
Lou: sure
Liam: sounds good
Love: sure love
I ran over to Louis's apartment and found all the guys already there.
"So what's your idea love?" Harry asked giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Well I think that we should set up Niall!"
"You mean like get him a girlfriend?" Liam questioned.
Face palm. I need to explain more.
"Yea haha thanks Liam."
"I gotcha sista!" He said and we all laughed.
"I like your idea Nat, but how are we supposed to set him up with someone?" Lou asked.
"Well that's what I need your help with." I said smirking.
They all gave each other confused looks.
I sure hope this works....
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Okay how the heck are we supposed to find a girlfriend for Niall when he's famous, and a complete weirdo! Every girl wants to date him!" Lou said in frustration.
"Then we'll just have to find a girl who's not already madly in love with him." I said smirking evilly.
"How are we supposed to do that?" Harry asked.
"Hmmm." I said thinking.
"Oh my gosh! I know! We should set him up with Kate's sister!" Lou said.
"With your girlfriends twin sister?" Harry asked slowly.
"Yeah! I mean it's not like we're gonna marry these people."
"True." I said in agreement.
"Alright, let's do it!" Liam said.
We all nodded in agreement and Louis typed on his phone.
A few seconds later we heard his phone go off.
"Well what does it say!" I asked eagerly.
"She said sure why not maybe we can grab brunch on Thursday." Louis read.
"Yay! Now we just have to get Niall on board..." I said clapping my hands.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Why do you want to set me up with someone so bad!" Niall yelled. Niall has never yelled at me before...
I almost started to cry but I held it in.
"Niall we're just trying to help you."
"Help me?! With what!?"
"To help you get your mind off of m-- other things."
"You mean to get my mind off of you." He said looking at me sadly.
It was true though... Which made me feel even worse.
"That's what thought." He said turning away.
"The question is, why do you want my mind off of you?" he asked turning back to face me. He said this in a lower tone but still very sad.
"I-I don't know. I guess I just thought it would help your pain."
"What pain?"
"The pain of not having me..." Wow I just realized how selfish I was sounding. Now I understood why Niall was so upset.
He nodded and turned away again to leave.
"But I can't love you more than this..." He mumbled.
Oh Niall...
My heart just broke. It hurts to see him like this.
He stopped walking and said sadly, "Tell Elizabeth I said yes."
My heart broke even more when he said that, though I don't know why. I should be happy for him right?

Hey everybody! Hoped you guys liked this chapter! Please vote and comment!
All my heart,
Olivia ❤️