Yes, I'm a Dino Nerd || Tsukishima Kei x Reader Part Two

The next day, you got up, feeling bored.

"Ughhhh." You groan, "Now I have to go look for a new game."

You get ready for school, and leave the house, saying bye to your parents and walked out, still eating a Twinkie.

You continued walking, your favourite song blasting through your earbuds.

While walking, you came across Tsuki-jerk-a.

You walked right past him, ignoring his presence.

"What?" He asked you, you slowed your pace.

"No good morning today or something?" He asked pridefully.

"Nah. I don't talk to lampposts, that's creepy." You say, continuing to walk.

"But you just did." He pointed out.

"Blasted brachiosaurus." You mumble.

In class, you decided to ignore Tsuki-jerk-a at all costs, until...well...your teacher didn't get the hint.

"And the last group paired up for the science project is Tsukishima Kei and (L/N) (F/N)."

You groaned inwardly, extremely unsatisfied with this pair up.

"You've GOT to be kidding me." You whispered to yourself, looking over to a smirking brachiosaurus.

"Shut up." You whisper to him, then sitting next to him to discuss the project.

"I wasn't even saying anything." He says.

"Well now you are." You grumble, almost childishly, making his smirk wider.

"Yeah yeah. So, what do you want our project to be about?" He asked you.

"I don't know..." You mumble.

"How about...dinosaurs?" He asks you, his smirk non visible.

"Sure." You say, you didn't want to admit it but, you were quite the Dino nerd.

"That's a good microraptor." He says, crossing his arms.

"A what?" You ask in surprise. You had no idea he even knew anything about dinosaurs.

"A microraptor. It's a dinosaur, haven't you heard of those before?" He sneered, repeating your words from the other night.

"Yes I do know, I was just shocked that you knew." You answer back.

"Of course." He said sarcastically with a grin, you glared at him.

"Tyrannosaurus Rex." You say.

"Stegosaurus." He responds.

"Corinthasaurus."

"Mosasaurus."

You gasped.

"Velociraptor!" You respond gleefully.

"Pterodactyls."

"That's not even a dinosaur." You say, pointing out his mistake.

"Yeah, but it still existed in the Jurassic time period." He says.

"Whatever I still win." You huff, making him laugh.

His laugh was so whimsical, yet; it sounded broken, hurt. Like he couldn't laugh with pure happiness.

'He's broken.' You think, all of a sudden feeling sad for the poor jerk.

"Well, we could do the project on the differences of dinosaurs and pterosaurs, if you want." You offer.