Wait What? || Kageyama Tobio x Reader

You were walking to the new highschool you were going to attend - Karasuno. You were excited, but nervous at the same time.

But that was normal due to the fact that you were enrolling in the middle of the school year.

Why?

Because you were suspended for the first half. What you did wasn't even serious, you just punched a bully. And the bully didn't even get in trouble.

You sighed, remembering how your parents reacted. You had never been suspended your whole life, and then that happened.

Looking down at your wrist to check the time, you saw that you were going to be late for class.

'Shit shit shit shit shittttttt!' You thought, breaking into a run.

You were running so fast that you already reached the school, however, you couldn't stop right away when another person running bumped right into you.

"Eeek!!!" You scream, falling right on top of the person.

Opening your eyes, you saw a raven-haired male right under you.

You immediately stand up and backed away.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!" You both said at the same time, both bowing your heads.

"IT'S OKAY!!!" You both said at the same time again, raising your heads.

You saw how determined his facial expression was when he had apologized, and it seemed so cute to you that you couldn't take it.

Then, you broke out in laughter.

"W-what is it?" The male asked, his face clearly full of worry.

'He probably thinks I hit my head.' You thought, continuing to laugh.

"N-nothing! It's just that..." You responded, stifling in your laughter.

"What?" He asked.

"Your so serious I'm mean, loosen up a bit man!" You giggled, a blush rising to his face.

"Is it...bad to be serious?" He asks, tilting his head.

'C-cute'

"N-no. In fact, you looked sorta cute!" You piped up, realizing what you had just spat out seconds later.

'WAIT WHATTTTT?!' Your brain froze, 'Did I seriously just call him cute?!?!?!'

"Wha-what I meant was-" you started to say, but trailed off when you saw that his face was redder than a tomato, and that he was this close to fainting.

"S-sorry, that was completely uncalled for! Start over?" You asked, reaching your hand out to shake his.

Slowly, he took your hand.

"Start over." He stated.

"Well, I'm (L/N) (F/N), but you can call me by my first name if you like." You say, shaking his hand.

"I'm Kageyama Tobio...you can call me Tobio." He sheepishly said.

"Nice to meet you Tobio-chan!" You exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

Kageyama's face just got even redder.

"OI KAGEYAMA!!! IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I'VE NEVER SEEN HER AROUND BEFORE!" A male voice cries out in the distance.

"N-NO, SHUT UP HINATA YOU DUMBASS!!!" Kageyama screams back, obviously flustered.

"You like her don't you?" The male says again, close enough for you to see his small height and ginger hair. He starts to taunt Kageyama.