The stressful Day

Sakura's p.o.v
As I followed itachi outside he sat down on the edge of the porch ground so did I he looked at me and said "hey,cherry i have a question for you"I blushed alittle and said "cherry?"he said "can I call you that?"i nodded okay slowly I then said "so what's the question weasel?"he grinned and said nice "nickname I guess"he then said "well,why would you girls leave kohonagakure your home to come to the Akatsuki?i smiled simply and said "we were not wanted"then itachi asked with full curiosity "why??"I then said because they thought we were...Weak" itachi's eyes widen alittle he said "no way,your probably the strongest kunochi I ever seen fight besides konan"I looked down In nodded "yea,the boys ranked about us causing us to fled the village we ran into them but totally turned them down they ensued us to come back tithe village like hell!" Itachi asked "who are the boys?" I said "My team Sasuke and Naruto hinata's team shino and Kiba tentens teammate Neji Ino teams Shikamaru and Choji"itachi was utterly surprised "N-N-Naruto too?hes suppose to be the support of the team?i nodded "yea,at least that's what I thought that goofball"he chuckled alittle I giggled happily then I heard loud footsteps followed but Tenten,Hidan,Ino,Deidara,Hinata,Sasori? I grinned alittle then I said hey girls!!they all smiled then hidan yelled "B****!!LET GO OF MY F**** EAR! Tenten summoned an scroll with a that had the word deadly uh oh she took out an sickle the boys  was terrified where she might swing that sickle Deidara then yelled "why are you girls calm she has an sickle?!"Ino chucked "you'll find out"Tenten swung the sickle it looked like it was about to hit Ino but it did t instead it hit hidan itachi said "wow,you have great aim" then hinata said "Tenten always had" Deidara said in an scared and sarcastic voice "yea,no kidding" all the girls laughed and Sasori and hinata said "well this was a stressful day"they looked at eachother again and blushed looking away everyone noticed and grinned and smirked evily both hinata and Sasori thought "This is bad"
__________________________________________________________
Hey so I finally finished once agin an long azz chapter well hope you guys loved it

Weak" itachi's eyes widen alittle he said "no way,your probably the strongest kunochi I ever seen fight besides konan"I looked down In nodded "yea,the boys ranked about us causing us to fled the village we ran into them but totally turned them dow...

(How I looked when I was finally done lol😂)