Hi everyone.

You can ignore this if you want, just scroll down for 12 chapters in 1 that I just posted. But if you read this... Thank you!

Okay, so I updated again like 12 new chapter's in one. Edited this time hehe. And now I'm kind of stuck... I started writing a new book that's not at all like this one...

It's completed and I already posted the book. You can find it on my profile

Here is a preview of my book called Love find you.

A girl against love with every boy chasing after her...

Will there be the one who can show her that love isn't pain but joy? Or will her fear of love keep all of her would-be suitors away? Love causes pain but without pain, how could we possibly know joy?
...

Love causes pain is what Kiara Hall lives her life by.

Do not ever give a man the chance to ruin you because if there was one thing Kiara knew with all her heart was how love gave someone the power to break you.
Love is a game that can take your life and shake you so badly that you won't even know which way is up anymore.

To Kiara Hall, love is just a beautiful fear...

. . .

Now that I'm done with love find you, I'll finish this one. I'm having writer's block for this book right now... any suggestions would be awesome :-)

Sorry for making you wait and thank you...