Awkward Situations

{For all you fangirls out there!}

Its been a week since you fell in the underground. You were actually getting used to it there, all the monsters you met are pretty nice and it felt like a huge family. But there was ONE monster who enticed you the most. It was Sans, actually Gaster!Sans to be exact. G.Sans was an a-hole to you at first and well.......he still is, although he's a flirty a-hole. He flirts with you 24/7 and there's not a single day where he doesn't say a pick up line. It annoys you at times but sometimes, you find a good comeback and well.....it becomes weird....

"If you make one more pun, I'm gonna have to punish you," you said, not realising that you just made a pun.

"Heh, that sound actually kinda nice~" he smirked at you, giving you a wink.

Your face turned red and flustered. "WHAT THE HELL SANS!" you shouted, still in your flustered state. Your voice was shaky and you stuttered a bit.

"I was only joking calm down.......or was I~?" He chuckled as he waited for your reaction.

"....HNNGHHHH!"

"shh~ wouldn't want to lose your lovely voice on just that~" Sans placed a bony finger on your lip. Your eyes widened into saucers.

".....!?!?!?" You couldn't say anything since his finger was preventing you from speaking so you just kinda.....stared at him. It just made the situation worse.

"Heh, we shouldn't stare at each other for too long. I might get lost in your eyes~" he gave you the most derpiest face he can pull.

"...just.....SHUT UP!," out of frustration, you pushed Sans down. But you fell with him since he held onto your hoodie.

You fell on top of G.Sans. JUST GREAT! after realizing what just happened, your face started to turn into the reddest of red. You burried your face in his jacket.

"Well well well.....look what position you got us in, sweetheart~" He used his fingers to move your your face so that it met with his. He was laughing at your state and pulled you in for a hug. Your face was burning up. "Heh, you're adorable when you're all embarrassed," he said as he gave you a soft smile.

".....I-I hate y-you" That's all you could say.

"I love you too~" he said, with a hint of sarcasm.

{Crap. I know, but it's all I could do for now. Anyways, I hope you liked this story!}