Chapter 16 Runway lights

Start from the beginning

" Mia doesn't get scared or nervous. I am here. Don't look at the large crowd just focus on one spot. You will not fall I know it. Just walk straight with poise and style. You will rock I know it."

" Thanks Cloè " I hugged her.

" Now for the grand finale our lead model with the first of it kind dress made by Cloè parfait. Please give a big hand to Katherine...." the man announcing it. Cloè went and whispered something in his ear.

" wait it looks like there is a last-minute change, please give a big hand to Mia Rose Lindcon our lead model" the announcement ended.

" Time to shine," I said to myself and walked towards the runway lights.

No more being afraid. If I am doing this then I will be the best at it.

I step forward at the ramp.' Poise and style ' remember I said to myself.

All the lights were on me. I started walking with a little smile and a lot of confidence. I looked straight at the audience and pose at the end of the ramp. There were camera's clicking one after the other. I turned around with the same confidence and style and walked off the stage.

"That was awesome Mia you did great just like a model. Even better I must say" she hugged me.

" my heart is beating like a drum. " I said.

" Now please have a round of applause for our designer and our models." The announcement said.

" Let's go and rock it up there for the last time okay? " Cloè said.

" Okay," I said smiling.

I was once again I was in the runway beside Cloè. I didn't felt so nervous then. But I was relaxed now.

The crowd and the paparazzi were on to us. We separated from them and went to the green room.

" thanks a lot, Mia because of you my show was successful."

" I am happy to help Cloè. You owe me big time now" I laughed.

" Yeah I know " we both laughed.

Then there was a knock on the door I opened it. A man was standing there. "Excuse me may I speak to Cloè parfae?"

" Um sure," I called Cloè. She was looking at him with a surprised face.

" Um I am Cloè but what is the world most famous designer doing here?"

He laughed and started talking," I am very impressed with your new dress line. So I want to make you a proposition. Can you work with me on your new line of fashion in Paris? I am sure everybody there will like it. I will give you time to think."

" umm...I ...its ..." I never saw Cloè so speechless. I guess it's a grand opportunity for her. The man then turned to me.

" you are one fine model. I never have seen any of my models spellbound the runway as you did" he smiled.

" Um sir, I am not a model. The lead model injured herself so I went for her in her place. It was my first time to walk on-ramp." I said shyly.

" Oh my, I am surprised. You can make a great model young lady. You have the charm. Causing a spellbound in your first show is impressive I must say. If you ever think of joining this line..." he took out his card and gave it to me." please call me. I would you to work in my fashion show as my model"

" Yes, sir I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your offer" I smiled.

" don't call me sir. Just Alex is fine." He smiled at us. He had chestnut-coloured hair and he looked young. He left us after hugging each of us. He seemed nice.

"Hey Cloè who was he?" I asked her.

" he is the most famous designer in Paris and his cloth line is being purchased by the whole world. He is Alexander Willow. He achieved success when he was only 19 years old. He is famous worldwide."

" How old is he now? He looked young"

" he is 23 now." Hm. That's young.

" So you gonna take his offer and go to Paris?" I asked her.

" I want to. A chance like this doesn't come in 150 years to be said." Cloè said.

"I see. I wish you all the best Cloè " I smiled.

The green room door opened again and James came in. His face did look like he had to say and ask, a lot of questions and answers.

_______________________________________

Thank you for making my book successful by reading and voting for it. I am grateful to you all.

There should Cloè POV don't you think?

How do you like the above Selena Gomez song video.? :)
(I don't own the videos personally)

Vote, comment and follow me :)

You guys are awesome!!