"Oh my gosh!" I squealed.

Justin chuckled and started pointing at things.

"This is the theater, through that door is the basketball court, and through that one is bowling alley."

"You have all that down here??" i gawked.

"Yes WE do." Justin said, referring to the fact this is my house, too.

"Oh right." I giggled.

He still hadn't let go of my hand so i allowed him to pull me back up to the main floor. 

"You've aleady seen all this crap right?"

"Yes." I giggled. 

"Alright let's head upstairs."

He interlocked our fingers and walked me up the stairs again. He turned down a hall and opened a door into a pink room with Jazzy written all over the walls in cursive. The room was princess themed and there were dolls scattered on the floor.

"I'm assuming this is Jazzy's room?" I asked.

"You guessed correctly! And thiss...," He said while opening another door, "Is Jaxon's room."

The room looked exactly identical to Jazzy's but it was blue and Jaxon was written to look like blue legos. There were action figures and trains everywhere.

"Where are Jaxon and Jazzy?" I asked. 

I was surprised i hadn''t seen them despite this gigantic house.

"They're at our mom's house. They're gonna be home for dinner."

"How come you didn't go?" I asked.

"I wanted to meet you." He said simply.

I blushed and hid behind my hair.

"Don't hide when you blush. I think it's cute." He winked and pulled me out of the room.

We continued to walk down the hallway and came to a stop in front of the last door.

"This is our parents room but i doubt you want to go in there."

"Not really." I laughed.

This whole time I've been wondering where our rooms were? I hope that's where we are going right now.

"Alright babe one more floor and it has our rooms."

"Last time i checked my name is Lucy not babe." I winked.

I walked in front of him and he was totally checking out my ass. I swayed my hips and turned around to see him staring directly where my ass would be.

"Like what you see baby?" I asked seductively.

He chukcled and walked in front of me, patting my ass as he passed.

"Fuck yeah i do."

I rolled my eyes and followed behind, looking anywhere but his butt. Once we reached the top of the steps, the hallways split into two.

"Wanna see my room or yours first?" He asked.

"Um..mine." I said selfishly.

"To the left we go!" He said running down my hallway. 

I followed behind laughing at his childishness. He opened the door and i instantly fell in love. It had beautiful light pink walls with a green, branch-like design on them. The bed was bout atwo feet off the ground. The comforter matched the green on the walls, and so did the pillows. There was a walk-in closet where my stuff was already unpacked into. I also had my own bathroom and flat screen TV.

"Justin! This is amazing!" I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him tightly.

I pulled away from the hug enough look him in the eyes. He had a huge smile on his face and his arms were tightly wrapped around me. Before I knew what was happening, he pressed his lips against mine and began kissing me. I swear I felt fireworks. This felt way to right to be wrong. Was I kissing Justin Bieber? Yes. Was I kissing my step brother? Yes. Did I give a flying fuck? Nope. We kissed until we were both breathless. 

"Wow." He huffed.

"Uhhmm.." I said. 

"I'll show you my room now?" He said, more as a question. 

"Okay." I giggled.

I slide down the length of his body quickly, but not quick enough to not feel his hard-on. Oh my goodness I did that to him? Just from a kiss? We didn't even use tongue.

"Damn Bieber." I muttered under my breath.

He grabbed my hand again and pulled me down his hallway. His room looked almost identical to mine except for his room was purple and blue and there were no branches. I ran and jumped onto his bed. I turned on my favorite show, Pretty Little Liars.

"This is nice." I giggled.

"Make yourself comfortable." He chuckled back.

As I was watching TV, Justin joined me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He straddled me and leaned in close to my lips.

"I bet i could give you a better show than whatever is on TV." He whispered huskily.

I shivered and propped myself up on my elbows. I leaned in so close to his ear that my lips would brush against it if i spoke.

"I'd like to see you try." I whispered.

He leaned up, so he was standing on his knees. He slowly took off his shirt, teasing me. Well Bieber, I can tease too. I wrapped my hand around his manhood, stroking it through his jeans. He moaned and began to feel me up. Just as he was about to take my shirt off we heard knocking on the door. 

"Justin? Are you in there?"

It was Jeremey. Well this is awkward as hell. 

"Uh yeah Dad what's up?"

"Unlock the door please, Son." Jeremy asked.

I jumped off the bed and hid on the other side of it, which was hidden from the door. Justin ran to open the door.

"Hey Dad what do you need?" He said nervously.

Smooth Bieber.

"Have you seen Lucy?" 

"Uhhh...Uhm nope. I think she's in the shower." 

"Okay well can you tell her, when she gets out, dinner will be ready in 10 minutes? And dress nicely."

"Sure thing Dad. Is that all?"

"No. Is Selena still coming to dinner?"

Oh. My. Gosh. Selena! What the fuck?! I forgot they were dating! He's such a douchebag.

"Ummm. Yeah." Justin said simply.

"Okay." Jeremy said. 

"We'll be down in 10." 

With this he close the door and heavily sighed. 

"Lucy..." He said timidly.

"Don't." I responded bluntly.

I pushed past him and made a beeline for my room.

"Lucy wait! Can i at least explain?!" He asked.

"What's there to explain Justin? You have a girlfriend and you lead me on. Great first impression though!" I responded dryly.

I ran the rest of the way to my room and slammed the door. 

I've been in Atlanta for and hour and a half and my heart is already broken.