Part 1

I picked up my bags and carried, or dragged them out of the taxi.

"This is our new house?" I exclaimed. 

I'm going to be living in a castle. This house is huge! And It's only going to be six of us!

"Yes sweetie." My mom giggled. "Come on let's get your stuff inside."

I grabbed my bags and followed after my mom. Before we could even get into the house, a middle- aged man (who looked a lot like Justin Bieber's dad) came running out and hugged my mom.

"Erin! You're back! I missed you so much!" He said.

My mom giggled like a little school girl and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too Jeremy. I want you to meet someone!" she exclaimed. 

She grabbed his hand and walked over to me.

"Jeremy this is Lucy, my daughter. Lucy this is Jeremy."

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I said, sticking out my hand for him to shake it.

"It's nice to meet you, too!" He exclaimed and pulled me into a hug.

I chucked and shifted the bags in my arms. 

"Oh my gosh where are my manners! Justin get out here and help the ladies with their bags!"

30 seconds later, THE JUSTIN BIEBER walked out of the house. This isn't happening. Nope I'm dreaming. Justin Bieber isn't going to be my step brother. I can't be in love with my step brother! I didn't notice Justin had walked all the way up to me and was now waving his hand in my face.

"Y-you're J-J-Justin B-Bieber." I stuttered.

"Yup," He said casually, "I take it you're a belieber?"

"I'm not breathing right now." I said dumbly.

He chuckled, took my bags from my arms, and walked inside. I turned around and faced my mom.

"Mom, when were you planning on telling me you married JEREMY BIEBER!"

She giggled and wrapped her arms around Jeremy's waist.

"Right about now." She said.

"Wait OH MY BIEBER! Does that mean Jazzy and Jaxon are my step siblings too?"

"Yup." Jeremy said casually.

I was totally fangirling over his family right in front of him but I do not care. 

"I think I'm gonna faint." I breathed out.

"Let's get you inside." Jeremy chuckled.

My mom and Jeremy walked in front of me as i followed obediently. We walked in the front door and i gaped some more. This house was gigantic!

"Sweetheart you're going to catch flies." My mother commented.

"Sorry.." I murmured.

"Justin! Come here please."

Justin came strutting out of the kitchen with a coke in his hand.

"Wassup?" He question.

"Would you mind showing Lucy around?" Jeremy asked.

"Not at all." He smirked looking me up and down.

I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Come on shawty let's go." Justin said as grabbed my hand.

I felt sparks shoot through my arms and i gasped. I know Justin felt it too because he tensed up for a second. He led me through a door that led to a flight of steps. Okay I'm assuming this is the basement.  Once we reached the bottom of the steps a light came on and i was shocked.