Americano (EXTRA)

(A/N): Hmmm gift time!

I am so sorry I didn't update! I had two exams, a Psych paper and a formal lab report to prepare, so I basically had to be on lockdown. But Spring Break is here for me so expect me to make it up!

So, this extra, as you can hopefully tell by the title, is about redhead and He Tian's venture to a local "hole in the wall" coffee shop... yes, the same shop they met up when they *ahem* "broke up". This is redhead's point of view after that event, when he finds himself (regrettably) thinking of He Tian.

Anyways, here's the loooong extra!

。。。

Of all the memories about He Tian I could account for, it would be that little cafe.

I couldn't believe he had dragged me there at first. It was a small, cornerstone coffee shop that I'd never been in. I'd passed it many times on my way to the station, something I mentioned to him at the time.

I remember the first day: after skipping school and a night of partying with friends, I had drank way too much. As much as I wanted to stay home, He Tian requested my presence, which meant I had to go to school. He watched me in amusement as I leaned tiredly against the wall, my head pounding like crazy.

"What the hell? You got drunk on a school night, what a dumbass," he mused.

"Fuck you," I retorted. He chuckled and leaned against the wall next to me.

"Coffee is a good pick-me-up for a hangover, you know," he told me.

"Ugh, coffee? I'll pass."

"How can you pass that up? It'll make you feel less like shit. Your looks, however..." I shot him a glare and he fixed a smirk.

"There aren't many coffee places around, and I'm sure as hell not spending an arm and a leg at a Starbucks."

"You know, if you didn't live so close to the boonies I'm sure there would be a decent coffee house." Ignoring his comment, I replied,

"Actually, there is one place... it looks nice from the outside and they say good things about it. Never been, though." Sighing, I leaned my pounding head against the wall. "Oh, I wanna go home already."

"Quit whining, it's your own fault you can't drink properly."

"Shut up," I snapped, "this headache is killing me." He Tian snorted and rolled his eyes. There was a brief silence before he spoke again.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Meet up with me after school."

"What, do I have to feed you again?" I asked.

"No. I'll tell you later, just meet up with me." I simply sighed, seeing as I couldn't refuse anyway.

"Fine, whatever. Just leave me alone."

"I'll leave you to cry by yourself then," he remarked.

"I'm not crying!" I snapped, and he flashed a sly grin as he walked off. I groaned and leaned against the wall, thinking how it was those types days when he could be so annoying.

When school finally ended he did wait for me, though he was surrounded by the girls in his class ass usual. As soon as he saw me, he removed himself from the group of girls and walked up.

"So, where?" I asked.

"Well, you're taking me to that coffee shop near your place," he replied.