Fuck this Cheesy boring Stuff, let's go wreck shit

Magsimula sa umpisa

KISSES FROM THE BLAH BLAH BLAH IT IS! He's gonna love that. He loves sappy movies. I just hope it won't be too boring...ugh. For Petey For Petey. Anything to get that blush. We'll go to the 3:30 showing. That gives us enough time to eat, make out, get ready, make out, then get to the movies on time.

I go to the kitchen, grab some pancake batter, eggs, milk, oil, some Hershey kisses, and my skillet. I mix the batter but before i put in the kisses i eat one...okay two...OKAY I HAVE SEVEN BUT WHATEVER LET ME LIVE MY LIFE! I poor the batter out to make four pancakes. Two for me and two for him. Unless he wants all of them. I start to cook them when i hear a moaning sound.

I turn around to see the most ADORABLE PERSON ON THE PLANET! Peter is wearing a pair of my boxers, which has cross bones and hearts on them, don't judge me, he is leaning on the wall frame entrance that connects the kitchen to the living room. He rubs his left eye a little slowly while his right eye was a still closed.

He is carrying...Mr. Stuffington....WHERE THE FUCK DID HE MR. STUFFINGTON!! I MADE SURE I HID MY TEDDY BEAR! Yes i have a teddy bear...what? It was the only think i had as a child through out my entire life that didn't leave me....BUT I MADE DAMN SURE I HID THAT WELL SO NOBODY WOULD FIND IT! ....okay so maybe my boxers drawer wasn't the best hiding place.. You know what...i don't even care because this is just too cute. His right hand clutched Mr. Stuffington's arm a little loosely but firm enough so he wouldn't fall. This...is just too adorable. I'm going to explode. Now i have TWO things that will never leave me.

"Hey whad smels sow goowad?"
He says as he puts his left hand down away from his eye. Fuck the order of out day. I'm skipping right to the making out.

"Hey babe! Good morning!" I put the spatula down and walk over to my boyfriend with a little pep in my walk. I have never been this happy or...peppy in the morning.

I cup his cheek and bring him in for a kiss. Just a regular kiss, nothing too deep or too soft. HE TASTE LIKE CANDY! BUT HE JUST WOKE UP! Okay that's it he's made of magic.

"I made pancakes! I have a big day planned for us. We're going on a date!"

I just realized....i haven't told any of this to Peter.... It would be really sad to be rejected by my own boyfriend. Ugghh please say yes.

[Peter's POV]

1:15

My eyes open. I'm awake. I reach for Wade but he isn't there. He's probably out killing some evil bastard. *sigh* i wonder how long it'll be until he comes back.

I get up to stretch. I realize...i'm naked....which reminds me how HARD he did me last night. Oh my gosh i swear that was the best night of my life. I hope that's not the last time THAT'S gonna happen. Jeez...i wouldn't mind if he groped me right here right now- crap..*sigh* boner...

I go to Wade's drawer and grab some boxers out. I'm sure he won't mind. He LOVED whenever i wore one of his hoodies or pajamas...why not his boxers. Smh, if he didn't like it I'd still wear them. But...wait....what...the fuck. Is this- AAWWEEEE IT'S A TEDDY BEAR! OH MY GOSH! This is so cute. I can just picture Wade holding this stuffed animal and and snuggling around with it...this isn't helping my boner. Aawweee.....I'm gonna keep this till he comes home. Theres probably some kind of deep story behind it and isn't allowed to be touched by anyone but him...oh well.

I smell something....sweet...ARE THOSE CHOCOLATE PANCAKES! AAHH-wait...Wade's home??...I'm still holding the teddy bear.... I'll just be really cute and adorable to make him fall in love with me so he doesn't notice the bear in my hands.